Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Finish Exam, having fun...

After the exam, kinda boring day. Hmm…Playing games like Sims 2, HALO, Battlefield and Generals. Darn, in Generals, Chip, Kevin batista have improved dramatically until I cannot fight them already. Ryan…he was good, but later on I found him suxx to the muxx. Only knows how to defend his own skin. Most of the battle, it will be Kevin + Chip + Batista Vs Me + Ryan. Mostly are losing battle. Even though it look like 3 on 2. But actually it is 1 attack 3 and 3 attack 1. Ryan is the defender who only defend his own skin while I attack. How can I attack alone? I have 1 tank they have 3 tanks. Sure lose la. I also not that expert to kill 3. ryan, u sux =p. Nvm, I have to figure a way to defeat 3.

On last Friday, I went to Qbar Sunway with Zibytes. Zibytes composed of Jason, Henry, Sai Seng, Ripin and Frederick. Also, Henry brought her GF and Jason brought his Ipoh fren called Kian Meng. 8 person we brought 2 liquor( I dunno it is called liquor or wine. but not BEER). Each is RM210, which is RM420 and each pay RM50. This is just my 2nd time Clubbing. The 1st was in Atmosphere. Atmosphere was nice because the music composed by the DJ is great. But I think Qbar better because the service is better. Well, the 1st bottle got one waitress come and served the 1st cup. She know how to “mix” it. Well, it was nice =p. Sai Seng, sleep after the 2nd cup. I was 10% drunk I yell at him “Pay RM50 to sleep here?” kekekekeke. Then we all chat, drink, play and dance. Then Henry GF which I dunno the name =p, began to corrupt Frederick to smoke=p. Well, Frederick nature, he will not smoke…kekeke no matter how he is corrupted, but drink ok la. Then she start to corrupt me. Keep on giving me the pack of cigarette. Well, I also dun smoke. Because I believe as a martial artist, I shouldn’t smoke coz I have to utilize my “Chi”. Kekekekeke. Still she want to corruptor me. Then finally…still no smoke. I tell her that “ I can drink 1000 cup with u also no prob, but I wont even smoke one cigarette =p.” Hmm, I think the drinking habit I inherit from my father. That why I like to drink also =p. Still, just a once a while habit, coz I have no many to go clubbing every week like my other frens. Just dinner event or clubbing only drink.

Well, after finish the 1st bottler, we open our last bottle. The 1st one is 37% alcohol and the second is 43%. After I drank the 2 cup of the 2nd bottle, I think the effect started to kick in. I still have conscious but it seems that I have to put more concentration in order to maintain that level of conscious. That feeling was actually great…kekeke.Later on, I think I am 50% drunk dy. Still I am conscious but the mind keep telling me to behave mischief =p. Well, during that time, Henry gf is I think 80% or more drunk lioa. Pass out dy =p. Sai Seng was sleeping from the beginning. Fred was ok, coz I think he din drink much. Kian Meng, hmm go vomit. but I dunno how drunk he is coz I was busy chatting with Jason. I think Jason, me , henry and Ripin is 50% drunk lor.

After a while Henry took her gf and put into his car to rest. Other also go to Jason car to rest, left me and Jason chatting. Well, when people drunk, they tend to love chatting =p. After a while Sai Seng came in and tell us to go out and rest. So, bye bye Qbar. I sat at the road side with Zibytes and chat for a while. Later on, I felt that I am now 40% drunk. Then Zibyes as me to go to his place to stay. I said my house much neared =p. then they go. Hmm…after this, Zibytes member mostly will return to their hometown…hmm…looking forward to have fun with them next time =p.

Well, after the event, I dint went home, I promised Sunny Skyline to go Cyber Café. That time was 2.30am. I drove to SS15 which they are located. Well, they told me not to come becoz I am drunk, still I can drive perfectly, this I think also inherit from my father. Coz last time when I follow my dad to drink, he drunk like crazy also can drive very perfectly. But upon reach home, he will collapse like no tomolo. Still, I did not collapse becoz I think I am not that drunk. I still can play games until 5.30 am with them. Then went I drove home, I think I am no more drunk. Tototally fine. Then another boring day…

I like to add that the Trojan War has been canceled becoz the WAR was over. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home