Monday, August 23, 2004

Today's lifestyle

Yesterday went to yamcha at 1am till 3am. Despite the Chinese 7th month which is believed to be a Hungry Ghost Festival, I still go out at night. Maybe I am also a night ghost. Night ghost is not ghost but what we call those who always hang out or very active late at night. But I think this term is usually pronoun in Chinese which is “Ye Kuai”. Neway, after I reach home, I still dun have the feeling to sleep. So, I decided to waste my time in front of my monitor. PRODUCTIVITY is nil. Slept at 5am.

Next Morning woke up at 12pm. Went to college at 1.20pm. Entering classroom at 1.50pm. Class over at 3.15pm. Went to McD with my frens for my breakfast at 3.30pm. Return home at 5.15pm.

At night, have to format my laptop. Why? Because my WDI required an IIS which my laptop couldn’t provide. My laptop is running a Home Edition OS which doesn’t allow me to install an IIS. So, I have to partition into 2 separate partitions. Where 1 is for my XP Pro and another is for my XP Home. Why? Well, my laptop can only run properly with a DELL Windows OS, the pirated OS won’t function properly…L. Lazy to explain a lot in this one. Ask me personally if u want the full detail.

THE TROJAN WAR

“The Spartans have already conquered the beach belongs to Troy weeks ago. During the battle, Archilles leads his troop known as “The Lion” which consist only 50 men’s to conquer the beach. It was almost a suicide act because the beach of Troy was guarded by 700 Trojans. A few moment later, Hector lead his troop consist around hundreds to reinforce the army. Hector was known to be the strongest men in Troy. Despite the disadvantages Archilles have to face, he still manage to conquer the beach. All of the Trojans flee to their capital city. The remaining 40 thousand Spartan arrive after the victory. The Spartans have begun to fortify the beach as their command base. Now the Spartan is formulating a plan for their future battle and waiting for the right time to commence a full scale war to attack their capital city Troy. But Ajax, one of the general of Sparta, have leaded his army to launch an artillery strike on Troy. This Trojan War will be forever remembered by the historian…”

To Be Continued…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home