Saturday, August 07, 2004

Welcome to my Journal

First of all, I would like to say thank you for wasting your time here to read my journal. Well, I have registered this blog for almost 2 weeks ago but I still haven't write out any stuff on it. This journal will be progressing very slowly because I am LAZY to convey my life into words. I prefer to transmit my lifework orally rather then words because I am LAZY. That is why those nice histories became legend and from legend became myth. Orally transmitted message tend to be” spiced up" from different people to different people. I have halted my theory research lately and the reason is again LAZY. But recently I love to think about stories. Since I was a little kid, I used to modify a lot of cartoons and add myself in. I will somehow fit in my character and still go on with the story =p. I think one of the longest stories I have ever think is Highlander : Starcraft. The story is about me as a 5000 years old immortal from China. Then I mix this story with Highlander, Warcraft, Command & Conquer, Red Alert, Gundam War, Armored Core, Starcraft and lots more to say, even I have forgotten it myself =_=’.The final timeline for that story is Starcraft. It was very long till I also forgotten how it goes. Even when I was sick, I still add into this story and say that I was poison by my enemy. Fever for 2 days and my character also suffer for 2 days ^_^. Still I didn’t manage to finish this story because I have dragged it way too long, even out of the original Starcraft story. Lately I am creating a story from Command & Conquer. The title is C&C: Tiberiun Chronicle. Let me brief you abit on this. It tells about my character named Colonel Vincent Joe MacLeod. I am a soldier served under Global Defense Initiative. To shorten the intro, I will be accidentally send back to time from my year 2077 back to around 1998 to stop the Tiberiun from infesting the entire Earth. Haha maybe I have crapped too long on this intro. Might be posting this story later =p, it ya’all are interested to read. ^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger mademoiselle said...

hihi.. i'm the first person to visit ur blog.
congrats. how come suddenly open blog wan?? when?

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home