Thursday, August 19, 2004

Futsal report

Today me and my gang went to Bukit Jalil to play futsal. The game begin at 7pm and we played till 9pm. This is my second futsal game. Have a lot of fun there. We all played randomly without any formation setting. So, everyone was running around assuming the role of defender, midfielder and defender.

Let get into the fun part: Casualties. Last game was played at Thursday-Friday [12-13]. What I mean is, we played the game at 11pm Thursday till 1am Friday =p.The casualties on last Thursday was nil, until the clock point at 12sharp which is Friday the 13th begins. 2 of my fren got his thumb nail cracked, 1 of them got his finger injured and 4 of them got their “dangerous part” hit by the “ball” =_=’. I myself got my chest hit by a strong flying ball =p…hurts. Then we mentioned that today was Friday the 13th then we all understand that this day really bad luck…turn out to be true.

On today’s report, the casualties was in a very low state. None of us got our “dangerous part” hit by the ball =p. But still, I hurt my finger when I was a GK and my thumb nail got cracked also…somemore I manage to “catch the ball with my face” if u understand what I mean =_=’.

My injuries is not serious but I got a headache afterward and when I was dining, I find that it is difficult coz my right cheek keep aching when open my mouth but it was my left cheek “catched the ball”.

Neway, I am tired right now, I have to sleep. Ciaoz.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mich said...

lol...at last u wrote something...hehheh...but y got double entry?? >.<

6:21 AM  
Blogger mademoiselle said...

ya lor.. why izzit duplicate??

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home