Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Alot of things to say!! ^_^

Woa, it is been a while I haven’t post up my blog. Soree for the delay of the Trojan War epic. This month will be a very BUSY month, so I will update my blog very slow. HCI was due today, so tired after finishing up till 6am…have to skip class also…so bad of me =p.

My laptop which kena virus a week ago, have fully recovered…still some virus are present. Dunno why the Lovgate virus cannot be fully removed….hmm…where did the virus hide themselves…never mind…it didn’t slow down my performance then ok. Will fix those virus later.

Got some upsetting stuff happen lately…well, wat to do, that is life. There won’t be forever happy and forever sad I guess, according to my understanding in YinYang concept. But I guess I have a lot of happy moment rather then sad moment…so I can live with it =p.

Hmm, if ya asking my activity during merdeka eve, it was a boring day. Have to do sound recording during merdeka eve and do HCI doc during merdeka…so sad cannot go play at the particular day. Well, what to do, that is life as an APIIT student…

Wah, I have a lot of things to crap…coz so long I din blog liao. Let see, now is the Seventh Lunar Month, please be cautious of wat u doing, watch ur steps as in ur action. If like somehow ter offend those place, please say “I am a children, please forgive me” in Chinese. Anyway, for those who are driving please be more careful. This month is really cannot play play wan. Still, I go yumcha late at night…wat to do, fren called then go lor…

Just seen Alien Vs. Predator in cinema a few days ago. Wah, I really like it, those special effect are so cool. I enjoyed this movie. But for some which are not Alien or Predator fan boy like me, you wont really enjoy it because the storyline really boring and uninterested. I also agree with them…still I like the movie becoz I am a AVP fan boy :p yee…

Hmm…after crapped so long, I will post up my revised version of Trojan War epic. Here is some changes made

- Spartan, Sparta and Spartans have been change in Greek, Greece and Greeks becoz not only Spartan invaded the Troy, but most of the Greece.
- The Lion have been change to Myrmidon coz I knew the real name for it.
- Added tiny part about Achilles defeated Hector on the beach and set free by Achilles, you read urself…just a tiny tiny part to clarify my future chapters.
- A title for this revised 1st Chapter =p

Also, the next chapter of Trojan War have been post up. The next chapter will focus in some detail flashed back during the invasion of the beach in Odysseus mind. Stay Tuned!

TROJAN WAR
The Beginning of The End

“The Greeks have already conquered the beach belongs to Troy weeks ago. During the battle, Achilles leads his troop known as “Myrmidons” which consist only 50 men’s to conquer the beach. It was almost a suicide act because the beach of Troy was guarded by approximately 700 Trojans. A few moment later, Hector lead his troop consist around hundreds to reinforce the army. Hector was known to be the strongest men in Troy. Despite the disadvantages Achilles have to face, he still manage to conquer the beach. All of the Trojans flee to their capital city. Hector, who confronted Achilles and defeated was let go by Achilles himself. The remaining 40 thousand Greek arrive after the victory. The Greeks have begun to fortify the beach as their command base. Now the Greek is formulating a plan for their future battle and waiting for the right time to commence a full scale war to attack their capital city Troy. But Ajax, one of the general of Greece, have leaded his army to launch an artillery strike on Troy. This Trojan War will be forever remembered by the historian…”

TROJAN WAR
Odysseus Memories: The Raiding of Apollo’s Temple

"Hector led his troops into the Temple of Apollo to hunt down Achilles. Once the Trojan entered the temple, they began to search around for Achilles. The interior is very dark because Achilles has taken out the lights. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the Myrmidon came out from their hiding, surrounded the Trojans and begin to slaughter every one of them. Only Hector fought his way out and ran to the backyard of the temple. His arrival was expected by Achilles, which was standing on top of the altar. “I knew you would survive," said Achilles. Hector did not response, but he still can carve a smile on his face, a calm smile. A few moments later, Odysseus, Cinyras, Patroclus and the Myrmidons have arrived. Achilles raise his right hand and said “Stand down, return to the ship wait for my orders!” The Myrmidons retreats. Now, only 4 Greeks left to confront Hector, which known as the strongest man among the Trojans..."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home