Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Beware of APIIT Networks!!!

VIRUS!!!VIRUS is everywhere!!! Especially in APIIT networks. Today my fren plug the LAN cable into my laptop at the presentation. After a few moments, my laptop is full of viruses!!! Viruses like shutdown bug, luvgate and such. The performance of my laptop have dramatically decrease…some function are not executable. For instance if I click on winamp…it wont run. Copy function wont run, paste function wont run, c drive won’t open…AHH!! The viruses are crawling everywhere in APIIT network. So, if anything devices of yours like diskette, Memory stick and such have exposed to APIIT network, plz run a virus scan b4 your upload it into your PC. Becoz my laptop doesn’t have any Anti Virus software, so all my application became havoc. Update your virus definition!! Scan any devices which exposed to APIIT network. Plz “be safe rather then sorry”. Anyone which have plug their memory stick into my laptop, plz scan it b4 u upload it into ur PC. Coz one of my fren also kena liaoL. A high tech facility but full of harmful bugs’ ad viruses…disappointed…

Next topic, about my story on Trojan War, I have made a few changes in the 1st story. Well, I just done some small research on the Trojan War epic and I have to revise the whole Trojan War epic into one new story which has some relation on something. Well, I will tell you the relation after I have finished some part of the story. Now I am still revising the epic. Please be patient: p.

Here is list on what I have change into last story
- Sparta is just one of the countries under Greece. It is not only the Spartan participated on this Trojan War, but most of the Greeks. So the name Spartan has changed into Greeks in the 1st story.
- The troops which serve under Achilles are known as “Myrmidons”. But I am not sure if that means Lion. But still they call themselves as Lion because they are known for their ruthless and fierceness
- A title for each episode/chapters.

I will post the revised version of my 1st chapter by tomorrow or maybe a few days later. Cost got a lot of assignment are nearing the submit date. Anyway if you want to compare with the real legend, I have revised a lot where it will not really similar with the story from the legend. Still, it will follow the story around 40-60% of the real myth in my estimation. It is a brand new Trojan War by me :p. I think I should called it as “New Trojan War” like those TVB dramas where they revised some story and they called them as New Bla Bla Bla :p. Stay Tuned :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home