Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Kickstart Audition

Hahahah a lot of things happen lately hehe…couldn’t recall what happen in detail the past month but I’ll try =p. Well, I am chosen as a participant for Nescafe Kickstart. Ryan is also one of the participants. It was a big surprise because my dream job was to be a “Samurai”…and Ryan was “Ninja”. That was lame…still we were chosen. Ryan’s audition was on 26th Sept while mine is on 3rd Oct. I went for Ryan’s audition to give him some support. There were me, Ryan, Kevin and Wei Ming. Well, it was quite funny when Ryan came out from the audition and the girls from the registration counter said “ Ninja came out liao”…kekekekekeke. After that, we all went to makan =p

As for my audition…well, I have prepared all my stuff. My sword, cloth and etc. Went to Hilton Hotel for my audition. Kevin, Sai Seng, and Ryan also came with me to give me support =p. I was surprised to see Harjit Singh =p. His dream job was to be a model…gaya man, he wear those cloth like those in The Matrix =p. There was a girl, hmm I dunno wat race she was but she has an iguana on her shoulder. She said she want to be an Animal Rescue Care. She said that her house got a lot of animals like snakes. Iguana, rabbit, this and that. I was thinking…”Home Zoo”…kekekekekeke. Then when I went in to the waiting room with my “battle uniform”…all participant look at me…I was like hahahaha a big joker just went in =p. Then later on, a Nescafe rep called Jane interviewed me Well, not all people got interviewed =p, just random, maybe I am too “unique” yeeee…Well, she ask a lot like, why Samurai and those stuff. Well, she was a good listener…I like that. Then she took my picture for her record. Later on, when my turn comes, I was very nervous. I went to another waiting room and wait. Then went they call me in, I was so nervous and I said “Good Morning in the evening. One of the judges said “Good Evening”…then I was like shit!....Well, there were 4 judges. 2 Male, 1 female, 1 I dunno it is a female or male. Kekeke. Then the female ask me to explain about my stuff. So, I told them a long story. Then like usual, they ask me, why wanna become a samurai, why not karate, and bal bla. I said, Samurai is rare..so I want to make one =p. then the female shoot me with this Q. “Why u want to be this kind of Job, U think got profit?” Her tone sounds like “You are stupid to do no profit stuff”. I couldn’t give her a good answer…I said that well, profit, who knows…I wanna try. Well, I should say

“Profits is not necessary be MONEY, it can be knowledge. If everyone decide to “Take” rather then “Give”, where u all gonna “Take”?. Further more, during the ancient time, when I say I can build a machine which can fly, will u believe me? Still, we have fighter jet”

That is the best answer which I didn’t say…ARRGGGHH…Well, audition end but still not the end. I am interviewed again by a TV actress Sharol. In front of the camera….I think it gonna be out to the street….darn…big joker out of the street…Well after the interview, the camera man took a few shot and then take me somewhere for another shooting. After those, I went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home