Monday, September 20, 2004

Weekly Report

8th September

My entire WDI group has arrived around 11pm. Since the leader requested for a yumcha session, so I drove them to SS2 Murni. Afterward, we began to work on WDI.

9th September

Kevin, Ryan and Wei Ming works until 8am. While I was sleeping like a pig =p. Then Kevin woke me up and asked me to open the door for him to return home. After Kevin returned home, Wei Ming sleep on my bed. I, continue to slept =p. While Ryan is so rajin, work until 10pm then sleep. I woke up around 11am and begin my work. At around 2pm, I woke Wei Ming and Ryan up for lunch. I drove them to Damansara Jaya where that particular place has a very nice WanTan Mee restaurant. Ryan called Sai Seng and Tze Loong to join us for lunch. After that, we went in to Atria Shopping center to buy my weekly comic book =p. Then we return home and continue our work. Well the detail I could not remember much.

10th September

We worked until 4.30pm…still doing. While I am the slowest, still have finished my documentation stuff. Then suddenly Wei Ming called from APIIT and said that submission time end at 5pm. We all shock coz we are still finalizing the stuff. However, later we found out it was a prank joke. Still we are rushing. Finish everything at 5.30pm. Me, Kevin and Ryan rush to APIIT. During the highway, we all drove like maniac. Cut here and there. Kekekekek…so dangerous. Then arrive APIIT at 6pm. At the lab, I saw many of my classmates still printing…me also have not print. After printed the doc, Kevin drove me to nearby place to bind. It is 6.20pm. I calculated that if we could not arrive to this particular checkpoint at 6.45, I would call my friends to print another copy and STAPLE it. Luckily, we made it on time. During the way back, Kevin drove like a madman, horn here and there…Hahahahaha, that was the best rush hour ever =p.

11th September

Hmm….forgotten the details…dunno wat I did. Hmm…most probably lazying around

12th September

Also, dunno wat happen…but I guess also same lazying here and there.

13th September

Well, preparing for the AI presentation becoz my new team will be presenting by tomolo.

14th September

The presentation was smooth, after the presentation, went home straight. Did some PD stuff. Tze Loong arrives at my place around 10pm. Then the entire group, which is Kevin, Ryan, and Wei Ming, arrived. Then we begin our PD. But half way, we see movie clip until twoam =p.

15th September

Then Kevin complaint that he is so hungry, so we all went to SS2 Murni for yumcha =p. After that, we return to my place at 4am. Tze Loong and Ryan begin their PD while Wei Ming, me and Kevin sleep. Then around 6am, Ryan woke up Kevin and asks him to do his part. Later on around 8am, I was woken up and begin to do my part while Ryan, Kevin, Tze Loong and Wei Ming sleep. I told Ryan and Kevin that he can sleep at my brother’s room. So, I did my part until 10.30am. I am still tired and I went to my brother’s room and sleep with them. Around 12pm, Tze Loong woke us all up. We begin to do till 6pm. All of us still have not eat and drink from the last yumcha session, which is 4am. We are so hungry…but the project has covered our hunger. All of us except Kevin, still have not wash face and brush teeth =p.Kekekekek this was the best scene…all also have not clean our self =p. At 6.10pm, we all rush to APIIT to submit. This scene was the same with WDI rush hour. I drove like maniac, cut here and there. It was raining and the traffic condition was worse. Still we manage to arrive around 6.48pm. I dropped Ryan, Kevin and Tze Loong for printing while I park my car. This was the 1st time I went into APIIT wearing T-Shirt and shorts =p. Well, we manage to submit on time =p. Rush hour was fun =p.

None of us have eat anything from 4am until 7 pm. Hungry. I drove them to Taman Megah Meng Tian for dinner. Well, I think today’s chapter ends…

16th September

Like usual, fetch Sai Seng to APIIT and attend DSA class. Afterward, follow my Kevin, Ryan, Wei Ming, Sai Seng and Tze Loong to OUG for lunch. Then I and Kevin followed Tze Loong to several place for his car modding plan =p. After that went home…laziness again.

17th September

Today ponteng….kekekekekek….Didn’t do much. Lazy lazy lazy. Well, congrats to my fren for successfulness on AI prez =p.

18th September

Busy day. Woke up at 10pm. Ryan called me that Kevin PC got some prob so he cannot come. So, Ryan will drove his car to my place. While Tze Loong said, his rims are ready so he went to Sunway to install his rim and later drop at my house. The original plan was 11.15 went to Low Yat to buy present for Sai Seng. But Tze Loong arrive my place at 12pm. So, I drove them to Low Yat. Brought a HDD for Sai Seng and walk a while to buy color and paper for my printer. Mission time left 5Hours. Well, we all plan to arrive at Sai Seng place to fetch him at 5.30 to Sunway for his birthday dinner party. Then we went to Mid Valley at 1.45pm to buy a Parker Pen for Jason =p. Well, completed this mission at 5pm. Then Kevin has arrived at my place around 5.15pm. So, we four prepare for the birthday preparation like writing the card and stuff. Then fetch Sai Seng at 5.45pm and arrived at Sunway around 6.20pm. Well, Jason and Sai Seng birthday dinner was held at a steamboat restaurant in Sunway. The participant were Jason, Sai Seng, Henry, Henry gf, Kian Meng(Jason Ipoh fren), Ripin, Frederick, Wei Ming, Me, Tze Loong, Richard, Kevin and Ryan. After the dinner, we went to Sunway Pyramid. After a few walk, we went to A&W for a drink. Then at 11.20pm, we went for a movie. We saw Into the Mirror, a Korean ghost story. Well, that movie was scary at all…quite lame. After that, we all return home for ZZzzZZzzzz….GREAT Party.

19th September

AHHHHHH!!!!! Connection down….cannot on9…so cham….Begin DSA….writing blog….the Telekom told me that the connection would be ok by tomolo morning….suxx…cannot do anything. During the time when I off9, it seems I have lost the connection to the world. I am isolated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home