Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Still, I am Disappointed

Haih…I was planning to speak a lot of CRAPS during my presentation…aiyooo….still couldn’t present well. Last night, I have plan wat to crap and planning to crap like no tomolo…I failed my experiment. Miss Chew said “You got 1 minute”. That word scares the shit of me. I was thinking “1 min? how to crap?grr…” then everything went wrong. Nah, I shouldn’t blame her, I am the one is totally “suxx 2 da muxx”.

Ok, now 1 down, 4 to go. Soree Sai Seng, I wasted ur valuable time, I am so sorry. I should have called u. But aiya, u know la, my time is dynamic wan…not even statistical data or chart can predict my next move.

Last 2 night, one of my crazy fren go and talk rubbish. He really scare the shit out of me ya ‘know. He talk as if like today is the last day we will be together. I thought he was going to commit suicide. I called him and he din pickup the phone also. Come on, this is Seventh Lunar Month la, dun talk bullshit. I am very sensitive with this kinda thing ya know. Well, by tomolo, he was acting crazy to the max, well that means he is normal la if he act crazy. If you are reading this, and if u do that again, I will WHACK the shit out of u. I am SERIOUS. Who cares if u are Hokage or Mizukage or any kage, I still will whack you.

You know wat, I am a crazy fella without any brains. I love to play things to the max. But most of the time I will hesitate. Becoz I am brainwashed by my father which he told me “think of the consequences”. Darn…no fun…still something I find I can play to the max I will do it =p.

Well, to another fren of mine, I have to tell you that FAILING is not the end of the world, GIVING UP is the REAL end of the world. You see, I have to tell you that nothing is perfect. Even PD lect said the Six Sigma stuff where if something achieve 91% perfect means they have 100% perfect. Even my YinYang concept got something to say on it. There are 2 side. 1 side is black another side is white. The White is not 100% white becoz there is a black spot on it. While the Black side still have a white spot on it. This I can interpret that nuthin is really perfect la. If u can get that huge amount of white is consider GREAT liao. Something we shouldn’t force our self TOO MUCH to achieve it. TOO MUCH will destroy yourself and TOO LITTLE will get little reward. OPTIMUM is at best. Even a car if you keep on pushing the speed to the limit, the engine also “KAAAABBOOOMMM”. Hope you get what I mean. Be Happy =p

The New Trojan War is still underdevelopment. I think after the WDI submission, I will post it. Stay Tuned for the next Trojan War – Odysseus Memories : Conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home