Thursday, September 23, 2004

Some blogs

20th September

Wah, still no connection. My DSL light keep on blinking. Darn...those Telekom people cheated me. They say I will have my connection by morning. Well, I gave them a call and they ask me to check my splitter, which they suspect my modem got pro. However, it seems that my modem is doing fine. Anyway, got my connection around the afternoon. So, I can began to do my work =p. Plan to do my DSA research but the AI people ask me to do the Ai research 1st. So, change plan and do AI research. Half way, Kevin and Tze Loong ask for yumcha. Well, sure go la =p. Then we 3 yumcha at Meng Tin. Hmm… every time at this hour [1am] I am full of appetite. I will eat a lot. Getting fatter and fatter. However, during the daytime, I really dun have the good appetite to eat. Hehe, night ghost I am=p. Then Kevin fetches me home. On the way home, got a car of police stopped us. Well wanna cari makan ler. However, we also din langgar any undang…so they let us go. Continue the AI research until 5am. Then Slept.

21st September

Woke up at 12.25pm. Darn, I promised to sent my AI research to Henry by 10-12pm…I am late for 25 min…Well still ok=p. Dunno wat I did in the entire afternoon. Found out that my brothers’ comp is actually spreading the Lovgate virus to my desktop and laptop. So, I fund the vector. I sent a scanner called FixLG to scan all the Lovgate virus in my bros’ comp. Hahaha so, it prove that my laptop and desktop is actually free of Lovgate=p. Anyway, u can get the FixLG by searching it from Google by typing FixLG. Did my DSA research. Then read and look abit info for my tomolo PD test. Slept.

22nd September

In the morning, I fetch Sai Seng to APIIT as usual. Then sit for the PD test. Darn, those question are kinda tricky. Well, just crap all I want. Hopefully can get marks for that =p. After the test, me, Jason, Henry, Sai Seng, Kevin, Tze Loong, Ryan, Wei Ming and Richard went to a nearby Pizza Hut restaurant for our lunch. Ate 4 set of pizzas =p. Then went home. Begin the DSA prog. Ask Ryan to debug, debug and debug. While doing DSA, decided to upgrade my desktop OS with Service Pack 2, after I patch my OS, the entire desktop screwed. During the Windows splash screen, it keeps on reset…now can even log into safe mode. Habis la this time….Well kautim my DSA at 6.30am. Slept

23rd September

Woke up at 1pm. Hmm, on my laptop and do final checking. Then try to test my Desktop. Failed…it seems the damage is severe. Well, cant help it much. Unplug the printer USB cable and plug into my laptop. Begin printing document. Hehe, luckily my laptop is high-tech enough to have a DVD burner, so I can burn my project into the CD. Get dress and went to a nearby shop for binding. Then launch to APIIT. During my submission, I found out that my CSF was ruined by Ryan…he conteng my paper and put a B as a result. Could not care much; have to cut it with pen. Damn you Ryan.

Then a friend of mine gave me 2 pack of mooncake. So good. Wanted to share with my fren but too bad. After all my fren have submitted it, Ryan asked us to have our dinner at new Sea View at OUG. Then me, Kevin, Ryan and Wei Ming drove there. Sai Seng couldn’t follow because he needs to fetch his mom. Well then wanted to share the mooncake wif them but too bad, I forgotten to take it out from my car…I ate the “pan mee” dry version. Very nice the mee. Then Ryan suggested going Cyber Café to play some games. So, four of walk to hmmm… I had forgotten the CC name. We played Command & Conquer Generals : Zero Hour. Well, it was 1 vs. 3 where Vincent Vs Wei Ming, Ryan and Kevin. Kekekeke, I won. They all sui pei =p. Then returned home. Darn, the auto gate is still haven’t been fix. The gate people din came today…iyoh, have to manually open the gate and park my car. Hmm…my youngest bro still have high fever. Hmm…so sienz ler…my youngest and I like to argue…it is already 2 days he din argue with me becoz of his fever. Hopefully will heal soon.

Around 9pm, I go and try to recover my Desktop by reinstalling the OS. Half way, it failed. I cant even restore it. Darn…if this method couldn’t work, there will be a lot of work for me to do in order to restore it. Then took out one of my tilam and place it at the living room. Well that was because my bro is sick and he cannot sleep in air-con room. So he will be sleeping at the living room. Then Ripin ask me to help him on the AI doc. Later on, Joanna passes me some AI doc. At 2am, I felt hungry and went down to cook a bowl of mee. Then I saw my mother is sleeping at the living room to take care my bro. I went up to my room and take my last tilam to my mother. I told her I will be sleeping at my bros room. Then back to my room and do the doc while eating mee. Finished my doc and pass to Joanna. Slept

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home