Tuesday, October 19, 2004

My job as a Mascot =p

Well, just went interview for a job. Good pay. RM1800 + 2 meals provided and RM50 elaun for each training day. I went with Sunny Skyline and Sai Seng. Inorder to not confused u all Sunny Skyline is the PD group consist of Vincent(me), Chipz(Tze Loong),Kevin, Ryan and Batista(Wei Ming). Sai seng belongs to Zibytes. Well, went to PWTC for the interview. There were some post like Team Leader, Floor Manager,Security,tech asst. mascot, sales, narrator ,ticketing and secretarial. Since I don’t like to touch stuff involve money so I dun wan to be ticketing and sales. Narrator? I dun speak well, and I might mislead them =p. team leader and Floor Manager? Nah, I will lead u all to hell. Security? Well, I can fight, but I dun like to hurt people, no way. So left Tech Asst. Secretarial and mascot. The application form ask me to pick 3. So I pick those 3. Chipz was to be tech Asst. or Sales, Kevin was sales, Ryan Team Leader, Sai Seng sales, batista mascot. Then we wait for their call.

guess wat, 2 weeks later, The company called me to attend the training…as mascot. Well, kinda funny job but I’ll take it =p. the funny things is, Ryan became Security instead of Team Leader, Kevin+Chipz+Batista became MASCOT. WAHAHHAAHAH laugh la…now u also mascot =p. Well, start training on 4th of Nov and work on 5th Nov. Too bad, Sai Seng was not in…The exhibition was about internal organ and mostly cater for children. It is held in Mid Valley. Now, wait for work then get $$$ =p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home