Friday, October 22, 2004

Crap movie review

There were several movies I have seen this past month. They were Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Bourne Supremacy and The Terminal. Let me do some review on it =p.

Resident Evil was nice. A movie which full of actions. Well, it was about a city which was infected with T-Virus. And the main character was Alice, Jill, and Carlos. Well, dunno wat to say but this movie for me, it is worth to watch. Much better then Alien Vs. Predator. This sequel was based on Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 Nemesis and Resident Evil Code: Veronica. For those Resident Evil fans, they will know what I am talking about when thy see this movie

Bourne Supremacy was about a man who forgot his identity. Then he was framed his gf kena murdered. So, he went to several locations in the world to find out what happen. This movie is like those “mind movie” where each plot will show u how “smart” main character are. Well actually this was the sequel of Bourne Identify. I give 4.5 stars out of 5 stars.

The Terminal, what can I say, the most hilarious movie I have ever seen. Really funny la. It was about a foreign which somehow got stuck in the Terminal and he cannot go out to US and cannot return home. The airport will be his temporary home. Well, this one really really funny. MUST watch. 5 out of 5 v(^_^)v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home