Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Water

You won’t believe what had happen on me. Yesterday, as usual, I went to the shower and wash up like what I did in every morning. Actually, I didn’t really wash my hair properly when I had chicken pox because the pox was all over the scalp. This time I wash it properly with Dove 2 in 1 shampoo :p.

I brush my teeth 1st. half way, someone knocked my door and I ask who it is. He said he is the plumber and wanted to check if there is water. So I wash up and open the door. He said it will just take a few second. Later on, he left and I start to take my lovely shower. Wash my hair like I never washed before :p. I’ve never cut my hair since I arrived to Newcastle. So, this long hair is kinda hard to wash. After that I wash up the shampoo and I think “Hmm, I think I wanna wash my hair again for the second time :p,”. Well again I wash my hair for the second time.

Happily massaging my scalp, before that I never wash my hair, too much chicken pox on my scalp, so irritating. Half way thru, the water from the shower stopped. I tried to turn the lever left and right. Still no water. I was like “SHIIITTTT, really like comedy where each time when people washing hair halfway, there is no water”. Damn…I tried opening the basin, also the same, no water. I used the cloth to wrap myself and go out and see if the plumber is still around. I saw Cat my hall mate and I asked her “Is there any water in the room?”. She said why and I said I was half way washing my hair. She gave a small laugh and went back to her room. Then I saw Linda the cleaner and I asked her what happen. She said the plumber is fixing the other bathroom and he closed the main water. It will be ok after 20 min. I was like what? 20 min? How can u ask me to wait 20 min with the hair soaked with shampoo???. Shitttt…No choice, go back to my room and try to wash it with the basin. But it doesn’t go well…no choice, have to wait.

This is the funniest comedy event which really happens to me. I think to my self “Shit happens…”. After 20 min, when back to the bathroom and get my self clean up. Ciaoz :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home