Sunday, October 31, 2004

My thought

After a few days, I finally come to my sense. Some people might think “Vincent has gone mad”, “He is craze”. I don’t care. I am what I am. No one can change it. The damage has been done, the scar will always remain. I was forcing myself to become like Jokaar. He is somewhat unconcern about peoples thought. He is totally different. I want to be him. But somehow he is affected by me. The dominant me. Even he himself is becoming like me. I know this is kinda complicated to understand and the same comment I will get is “Vincent is indeed crazy”. Sometimes I cannot care a lot of what people gonna say.

“Edward and his son Max is traveling to PJ village. Edward is riding the donkey while his son Max is on the ground. The reach Subang village. The Subang villager saw then and gossip out loud “What kind of father will let his son suffer walking while he is comfortably riding the donkey”. Edward was very embarrassed by that comment and he let his son ride the donkey while he will be walking on the ground. After they left Subang Village and they reach to Uptown. One of the townsmen saw then and gossips out loud “What kinds of son will his father to suffer walking while he is enjoying the ride”. Max felt embarrassed by his comment and decide to walk on the ground together with his father. After they departed uptown and arrive to Downtown. An auntie was laughing and yells at them “Are you stupid? You both have a nice donkey but you people are still walking on the ground? Hahahaha”. This time the father and son are mad and decide to ride the donkey together. After they leave Downtown and finally arrive to PJ Village. Their Uncle Vincent came and scold them both “Are you both still have a “heart”? Why you two must torture this poor little donkey. It is so weak and you two still riding on it?”

What you can understand from that story? Let me tell you what I understand from that story. Do what you think is best. You can’t care much for what the other people see you. If you always wanted to show what people wanted to see you best, you suffer in the end. That why I never really care if anyone really can’t accept that I am in fact kinda “wacko” in your community term. I enjoy what I am. Isn’t that is the real meaning of life? Enjoying what you are? I can’t explain much. I always believe that people have their own ways to view things. Below is one of the examples.


You see the musician or the lady face in the FIRST view? Some will be musician and some will be lady face. That is what I call different type of people have different perspective. I can’t force people to see what I see. You have to understand it by yourself. Then only one can attain true knowledge.

I have finally realized that I cannot force things to happen. I couldn’t be the bad guy which I have always imagined in some of my amazing stories. I couldn’t deny people request, I just naturally can’t. I tell lie but to certain level, I will tell the truth, I couldn’t really cheat someone on a long term. That is my true nature; I couldn’t really force myself to change it. I can’t. Every change must be happen naturally else you can’t achieve it. So, I am still the foolish Vincent all a long.

In this realistic world, my thought is not worth in term of financial value. So, you guys can forget it what I have been blabbing since the beginning. Every thing seems to be linked in a circle…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home