Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Tuesday

I have taken over since last Saturday. What can see after a long sleep is that Vincent room is a total mess. That is not very acceptable. But I have some matter to attend, so that I cannot begin the cleaning operation yet. The thing I wish to change is the lifestyles which Vince has develop. Sleeping at 6am is not a healthy one. So, yesterday I began to sleep at 11pm. But too bad his body reject the early rest time so I have to wake up at 2am. Played Doom 3 for a while till 5am. Then I found out that I am still very fresh. I decided to call that a morning.

I went to the kitchen and have breakfast. Then around 6am I began to clean Vince room. That room was full of books and CDs. Have to organize back for him. How lucky he is. Cleaning process took almost 3 hours. Then I began to enjoy this cleaned room. Surfing net and reading books. Then after a while, the physical began to tired and I have to sleep at 11am. Too bad that I couldn’t initialize my lifestyle into Vince body. Well, I will keep trying.

Woke up at 4pm. Well, a “good” start. Then, open my Azureus and check on my download list. Some of the items have already available. Stephen Kings IT. It was the old times scary movie which gave a scare to Vince when he was a kid. After I gave it a view, it seems that the “old” horror movie seems to be very boring. It couldn’t give me a scare.

At 8.30pm as usual, I had my dinner. Then I sat on the living room watching TV. I wasn’t paying attention to what I am watching because I am thinking of something. Well, around 9.30pm, I saw several MSN message. Chipz then called me for a yumcha session. I said ok and I will be there at 11pm.

Have a few skirmishes with Edward in Generals. The first were Infantry General (Me) Vs. Tank General(Ed). I won the first battle. He then told me “I know how to fight the second battle” said Edward. I think those word I should made some precaution, so instead of Infantry, I use normal USA. Next battle will be USA vs. Tank General(Ed). I won again the second battle. He never anticipated my next tactic.

I look at the time, it is 10.30pm. I took a shower and I took off to SS2 Murni, the usual place where Vince will have his yumcha session with his friends. The attendances were Sunny Skylines. We chatted until 2am. We planned to go Cyber Café after this but the two faraway KL people seems to be tired. So, we cancel the plan and went home. I slept at 4am. End of journal.

-JOKAAR-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home