Sunday, April 10, 2005

My Surprise Birthday

On Wednesday 23rd March 2K5, at around 9pm, after my Kendo class, I went back to hall and rest. I open my MSN and begin loitering around. Suddenly, Fahmi came and knock my window.

Fahmi: Hey Yoyo, come la we play Warcraft at Zach place
Vincent: Harh? I haven’t eaten and bath also.
Fahmi: No need la, just come.(very insisting)
Vincent: Dun wan la, I wanna bath 1st.
Fahmi: Nvm, gimme the key and let me in 1st, is freezing outside.
Vincent: Alright, (passing him my key)

He came into my room.

Vincent: I go bath 1st, u wait at my kitchen ok?
Fahmi: Alright, be quick.

After bath, change into pajamas, and went to the kitchen packing my Maggi Mee. Then packed my laptop.

Fahmi: You cook your mee at Zach place la.
Vincent: Alright,alright.

On the way to 4th Floor to Zach place. Fahmi keep on discussing the strategy we both need to apply went playing with Zach and Nafin. In my mind, I am so into the strategy and trying to find any opening in that strategy. When I reach to Zach room. I knock his door. No one answered. Then I joked that maybe Zach and Nafin are “gaying” :p. When reach to the kitchen, he still did not answer. I told Fahmi they are indeed gaying. Then when they open the door, Atlantis Ravens + The Larches + Leena already there singing happy birthday song with one cake and Nafin holding the lighter as candle.

During that time, I was like, wahh…I kena punked….darn…I am so shock…hahahahaha. I never thought of having any birthday party or something. I never even thought of my birthday. My Sunny Skylinez and my family called me and wished me happy birthday days ago. But here…wah I dunno wat to say anymore. I was wearing my pajamas and carrying 3 packs of magi mee and my mouth is holding the fork :p

Well, we had grilled chicken, spaghetti, curry and rice. Furthermore, Nafin also got me a bottle of Jack Daniel. They also make me wear a curly hair wig. Well, will pose the picture when I got time :p. After the meals, we played some games like cho dau di. After that we plan to go clubbing :p

Well, that all about it. Next Chapter on Clubbing in Newcastle. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home