Thursday, April 07, 2005

Summary of Feb

Well, during the CNY, I have celebrated with my frens at Laavan kitchen in Stevenson Building. We had steamboat and I made the chicken rice :p yee. After that, we had a bottle of Martell. Me, nafin and zach had it in my room. We were drunk and talk cock from 11pm till 1 or 2am. Then someone complaint to the house manager and the house asst. went to my room and ask me to lower the noise. Well, we finish the bottle and decide to continue talk cock at the outside :p. We walk till the Millennium Bridge at the Tyne river. Still talk cock. Then walk back around 5am. Sleep.

2nd Day of Chinese new year we had another dinner at Nafin place. He stays in Lovaine Flat, just next to my Lovaine Hall. We ate fried chicken and spaghetti. Then we played a special game known as “Black Magic”. Well when I come back I will teach you how it works :p. It is very fun. U needs two people who know the rule in order to play. Let call them X & Y. 1st X will hide somewhere. Then Y will remain with the audience. The audience will choose any object for X to identify. Let say Vincent choose a spoon. Then X come out and X will know what I choose base on the random pointing by Y. Well, kinda lazy to give ya the detail, but I will play with u guys when I come back.

Walked around 1 or 2km to a place called Bykers. There has another Morrisons which sells more cheaper then the Safeway Morrisons in the city. But it is a bit far from my hall. Still, money is at stake, so have to walk also. Well Bykers Morrisons is much more bigger and have more goods compared to the one in the city. And it is cheaper too as I have said. Shop for around 6- 7 pound. Can last for 10 – 14 meals. Since I consume 2 meals daily, I think it can last for a week. In the morning I only ate 2 ½ boiled egg, which is more then enough.

Also, it only snowed during February. The winter season almost end but it snows. I heard during the beginning of winter on December, it never snowed. Zach woke me up at 8am, I was like “wtf? I slept at 5am…” But when I open my curtain and look outside, it was all white. Zach, Fahmi and I went out and played Snow War. It was damn fun. We also tried to build a snowman but failed  too bad :p. But the snow didn’t last long, on the afternoon, all snow melted. The next day was abit snowy but it didn’t pile up like yesterday. Well, only had fun with the snow once…well hope to see winter again :p.

Well, let summarize the friend I have met in Newcastle.

Malaysian
Zach Wong, Laavan, Leena, Fahmi, Adrian [HF0371], Emay, Elena, Carrie, Kwok Yong, Kid, Justin, let cross my finger that I didn’t miss any :p

Indonesian
Nafin, Siska, Sinca, Fiona, Ming, Freddy, Maya, Adi, also crossed my finger :p

Hong Kong
Carina – I think only one hong kong people I met :p

Singaporean
Christian, Daryl

Philippines
Marq, soree I only remember his name…still got 4 more

China
Bert, Ross, Huang Yan, Sheng Nan, Bo,

Sri Lanka/Bangladesh and India + Pakistan(if any)
Chamara, Charith, Nuwan, Subash, Thamim, Omar,

England
Darren, Jay, Rebecca, Jenny, Laura, Cat, Ben, Mit, Barry, Matthew, Peter, Janice

Brazilian
Pelicano

Thailand
Pom, Mo,

• Again, I crossed my finger and hope I didn’t miss anyone( I think I do miss someone out) Well, hear me “Even though you are not located in my brain, but my heart still have you”. :p

Later on, I will post March Summary, Atlantis Mission Report, Gateway SGC Report, and maybe some word of wisdom(crap) or specific event :p. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home