Friday, October 06, 2006

Sunny Skylinez – Season 5 – Episode: Ghost in the Shell Part 2

We arrived around 7.45pm. My father asked me to tell Kevin to park his car nearby. Then we go look for the table. The dinner is held at an empty space in the Chempaka morning market. There were around 30-40 tables. I finally found the table with my father name written on it.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

-Credit Roll-

Sunny Skylinez
Main cast
Kevin Chen
Michael Lee Tze Loong
Steven Wong Wei Ming
Eddy Wong Sai Seng

Guest Star
Emperor
Empress Mary
Edward Tan Sam Yew
Winston Tan Win Yew
and
Kan Yin Wei as Luwee

SPECIAL Guest Appearance
Vincent Joe Y. Tan

Executive ProducerThe Producer

-END of Credit Roll-

There were a few auntie went on the stage and sang those oldies. Haha, quite funny though. Well, most of the attendee were uncle auntie around late 30s to early 40s. I think, only our table is full of young peoples =p. The food were serve around 8.30pm. On the menu, it stated 8 dishes. I forgot what dishes were serve, but I remember there is shark fin sup, which is all time favorite =p.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

On the middle of the dinner, the committee held an auction. The item on the auction is those religious items. Anyone can place a bid. I remember the starting bid is around RM168. It is a nice number, most of the bid is place with numbers like 168, 188, 228, and etc. The bid can go to thousand of ringgits. My father even bid an item. It is known as “zui bo pun”, something like treasure pot, with the meaning of good fortune.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Beer is served FOC. I think I drank 2 or 3 bottle. But Eddy were wasted =p. The dinner ends around 11pm. Kevin’s car was blocked by another car. I asked my father to return home first while I go with Kevin. A few minute later, the other car moved and we all return to my home.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

We camp at my room for a while. Eddy was a little wasted, you can see from the picture =p. The original to meet with Michelle, Aemy, and Joo Lee is cancelled due to Kevin DDLYness. So, we all go “gao gao chan in my room”. We took a few pictures with Steven’s professional camera, but the user was a noob. My mum suddenly came up and brought us a plate of rambutans and longan.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Then Eddy show us a funny clip known as “Hard Gay”. Well, it is not about gay, but a funny Japanese man dressing up like a crazy person and go kacau-kacau. Around 1am, Kevin said he wanna go home because he need to work on the morning. But I don’t let all of them go, I hold them and show them a few movies I’ve downloaded. Later, after they all DDLY, I let them go. Thanks everyone for the good time =p.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

-The END-

1 Comments:

Blogger speechlessONE said...

HOOoo~
Hardo... SENG! reporting! :P

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home