Sunday, September 17, 2006

Prince of Dali: Second Evil

Prince of Dali: Second Evil

This is a spin-off story about a girl. She is a friend of mine, thus I included her into my Prince of Dali story. I have asked her authority to publish this story, so that I might get some insight on how to deal with this problem if I have any other friends who encounter it, or better still, getting opinions. Since this is others people story so I would not put any real names on it. All the names here are fictional but the story is real. Why Second Evil? Why not other title? Well, read the story and you’ll find out yourself.

Her name was simply known as Tip. She is the eldest with a little brother in the family. Her father is a mechanic while her mom is a simple housewife. They were a happy family. Her father was a very sensible man, I as a Prince have spoken with him a few times. I called him Uncle Tap. She also told me he was a caring man for his family. I knew that. I knew them quite well to be honest. But that was long time ago. That time, her house was next to my little kingdom. Her mom was a good mother as well, as far as I recall. I call her Auntie Top. Her youngest brother is a 7 years younger then Tip. I call him Tum

One day, after a long time. I got a message from Tip. She was very sad. I took my horse and meet with her. She told me some saddening news happen in her family. Her father, had a woman outside. She doesn’t know how his met with these women, but it was driving his father crazy. The story goes like this. Auntie Top was suspecting something amidst with her husband. Once a while she saw Uncle Tap will be talking on the hand phone with a very gentle voice. Auntie Top couldn’t understand what his husband is talking about because he was speaking in Hakka. Every time the phone rang, Uncle Tap will go else where and talk to the phone, suspiciously. Auntie Top suspicious was growing more and she tries to ask her husband directly if he is having an affair. He said no and keeps on saying it was his customer asking about his car.

Day after day, Auntie Top asked his husband, he finally told her that he is indeed having an affair with other women. Auntie Top burst with tears and go a little berserk as Tip told me. Uncle Tap tries to calm her wife and saying that he is sorry. But his intention was not to break-up with those women, but to tell her that he wanted both. He just keeps on telling her wife to stay on, but I am not sure how Uncle Tap plans to maintain the situation. Later on, he changes the story and told her wife that she is just a friend. Auntie Top believes it and hope that he will change his mind.

But things getting worsen. Firstly, Uncle Tap keep telling her daughter that the women, which I refer as Fax, that she is just someone that he liked to talks to. Fax is someone who he can pour his heart out. Fax can listen to everything Uncle Tap has to say and even share the same interest. At first, Tip was a little upset but she just listen to what his father said and tries to calms her mom down. When Tip was talking to her mom, she tries to calm her down and telling her that it is just some friends of dad. He will just “get-over” it when he is done. Everyday, once a while Auntie Top will just have a quarrel which Uncle Tap, anytime, anywhere in the house.

Every night, Uncle Tap will call Fax and talk for hours long. Then half way, Auntie Top will come out from the bedroom and had a quarrel with him. Until now, Tip wasn’t upset with her father, because she loved him. She just tries to calm her mom down every time they had quarrel. Sometimes, Uncle Tap will come back home and change his clothes and go out to meet with Fax. But Uncle Tap is the kind of an honest person where he always had to tell his wife not to cook for him when he is not coming back for dinner. Auntie Top will purposely drove out with Tum, going somewhere. Since Uncle Tap always go to work by a motorcycle and only drove when he is going out, so Auntie took the car out so if he wanted to see the women, he will have to call a cab or take the motorcycle. So, every time when Uncle Tap is going to see Fax, Auntie will purposely take the car out with Tum. She will only be coming back around 10pm, drifting around any shopping mall. Auntie will give a call to Tip telling her intention and location, and ask if wanted to join her for dinner or else.

She is very supportive on her father side, but this support couldn’t last any longer when Auntie Top keep on quarrelling with Uncle Tap and keep on going against each other, she began to hate her father. Before this incident, she always had her father as a role model, but now, things changed. As I, The Prince of Dali have spoken with Uncle Tap a few times, I can see that his word is logical as it is sensible, but still, man will always succumb to beauty. Logic and sense is all in the bin when beauty is in front of the eye. On the last time, Tip always update her father how her mom has been, and Uncle will always tell her daughter that to calm her mom down and telling Tip everything is fine. But now, after seeing her mom situation, Tip herself can no longer calm down.

One day, around 9.30pm, Uncle Tap were coming back to take the car to see Fax, Auntie Top once again taking the car and asking Tip and Tum go with her. That day, Tip couldn’t stand it any longer, she tells her mom that she is bored of this and cannot take this anymore. She ran out from the house. That is where I got the call and I went to her. She told me that although her father is cheating her mom, still helping her dad felt that Tip is betraying her mom, while helping her mom, also felt like betraying her dad. Although by the view of others, helping the mom is the right thing to do, but I can feel it myself that helping both party hurts. That was the day she decided not to help any party.

That time, I don’t know how to help her, nor telling her what to do. Both is her parent, she had lived with them since she was born, both side hurts her. I got a call from Auntie Top. She asked if her daughter is with me, I lied, as instructed by Tip. She went back home after 1am. She asked me to drop her 2 house away so that she didn’t know I went out with her. I told her to give me a call if you need any help.

So far, as I know, Uncle Tap finally got his sense and break with Fax. I am glad that no divorce kind of situation happened. But I think this event changes Tip. She had a boyfriend now, but somehow I can see the possessiveness in her, a second evil. Maybe it was her nature, or maybe that event changes her where she is insecure seeing her boyfriend might be “spanar” by other girls. Well, I wish all the best for her.

There is some fictional scene which I added in story but the content was real. I also have asked her approval for this so everything I wrote is fine for her. The final comment was entirely myself but I don’t know she will “kill” for this or not =p. Any comment is very appreciated. Thank You

- Prince of Dali -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home