Sunday, April 16, 2006

A Weird Dream of Survival Part 3[CONCLUDE]

And now, the conclusion...

I once stayed in an old flat with an old man and her daughter. The old man has some sort of eye disease. Her daughter was a good daughter, she earned enough money for her father to perform an operation on his eye. He is recovered. The memory flashed back where I was in the dining room. I was having my noodle sup. I heard she was crying. She cried everyday after her boy friend called Bao Pei dumped her. I can hear from her room that she always say “I really loved you Bao Pei, but why you have to dumped me”, and all those sad things. I can hear it so clear. Some how I imagined Bao Pei appearance like the character in Hong Kong Young & Dangerous Bao Pei.

I went to her room and knocked the door. I wanted to comfort her. I talk to her in Japanese. I also dunno why I did that. I said “Genki-deska”, means "Are you alright?". She did not answer. I knocked her door again. Still no answer, I went back to the dining room and have my noodle. Then when I went back, she was standing outside of her room, crying. She was wearing a single green stripe white furred jacket, a white long sleeve shirt, blue jeans with a white furred boots. She is really beautiful, somehow, her face look like someone I knew in real life. Her face looked sad and there where tears in her eye and flowed on her face. I asked in Cantonese that are you alright? She did not answer me. But I took her hand and pull her to the dining table. I took a chair and asked her to sit down. She was not responsive, I can see thru her eyes that she is thinking of something. I grab both of her shoulder and make her to sit down. I took a chair and sit down myself.

ME: What make a beautiful girl like you cry over a guy?
LANDLORD DAUGHTER: …
ME: Come on, you are still young, there is still a lot of nice guy out there, furthermore, you are not ugly, you are beautiful.
LLD: …
ME: Why not take me? (Actually, I am interested on her)
LLD: I loved him, he is all I got. Even though he cheat on me, I don’t care. I know that one day he will come back to me.
ME: I don’t understand. Why loved a jerk like him? Is he your first bf?
LLD: Yes. He thought me things I never knew. He showed me happiness.
ME: Now he is showing you sadness. I know what kind of guy like him. He will just treat you like a backup. When he couldn’t find any girls, he will comeback to you. When he is bored of you, he go find others. Do you think it is really worth it?
LLD: …
ME: You’ve doubt.
LLD: I have a feel that he and me is from the same world.
ME: Same world or not, he is making you sad, he cheat on you.
LLD: You won’t understand this feeling.
ME: I really don’t understand you. You are just making your life miserable. It is your choice then. Maybe love really make people become blind.

The flashback ended. I walk to her, telling her that I am Joe Yew. She was surprised, maybe because during that time, I was having a long hair and a bit chubby. Currently I am having a short messy hair with highlight, she couldn’t really recognized me. I took her hand and I told her, let go out of here. She didn’t respond like last time. I think this girl need people to push her only she will do thing. So I just took her hand and ran toward the exit.

CONCLUDE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home