Thursday, March 09, 2006

Story about Vincent, Jokaar, and Joe Part II [CONCLUDE]

It is strange for people to know I am such person, but I don’t really care. As far as I am concern, if he did not cause any trouble, then it is fine. It was I who unconsciously created Jokaar. I need someone to talk to when I am down, depress, disappointed, sad. But so far, I can’t really find an ideal listener yet. Not to say you all are not a good listener, but not my ideal listener. I am a good listener myself. I can sit there all day long listening your story while I remain passive. I really can.

Jokaar is my ideal listener. Although he sometimes make me look like a fool, but I never care what other people view me. I am a strong believe in my own FREEWILL. As long as I did not interfere with your freewill, I will do what I like. After all, social environment make me to create Jokaar. Maybe some of you think I need to see a psychiatrist, but I can tell you I am fine. As I have said, Jokaar is just a mechanism to assist me when I am DDDS. But lately, I found out that when I am nervous, it will also be active. Haha…

If I am remember it correctly, he has remain passive since Oct till Dec. Until Dec, as you have read the Resurrection Part 1, he appeared again, more frequently. I think he knows that I need him. Thank you.

Ok, this chapter makes me crazy in your mind. Again, I don’t really care. Read on! :p.

When I arrived to UK, I still greet people with the name Vincent. I fell in loved with Vincent. I am obsesses with Yo-Yo before I arrived in UK. I will play yoyo anywhere in the street, anytime. Then my friend decided to call me Yo-Yo instead of Vincent. Then this Yo-Yo came in place. Well, it is still Vincent, just known as Yo-Yo.

Some of my friend in UK also knows about Jokaar. At first, they were shock, felt weird and stuff. But later on, it was just a crazy joking Vincent :p. No one cares liao. So I can freely interact with this friend of mine.

In the Uni, the lecturers will call me Joe, since Vincent is not my official name. I told them I am Vincent but they prefer to call me Joe. “Why get another name when you already have one?” said Cliff Brown, my Module Tutor. Fine. Still I prefer Vincent.

Until I worked in McDonalds, I am beginning to let go the name Vincent. There, they will call me Joe. This is because Joe is my official name. Everyone call me Joe. From here, I started to be obsessed with my original name. Joe. What a nice name which I stopped using it for a long time. When I was in Durham, I used the name Joe to book table. I called an ambulance with the name Joe. I called a cab with the name Joe. I told everyone my name is Joe. Only Henry, Adrian, John, Charis, and Eda still call me Vincent. I have told them to call me Joe from now on. Dunno if they can do it or not :p Well nvm.

Joe, I wanted to install a new personality into Joe. I have forgotten who Joe is. Joe is someone I have really put away when I was known as Vincent. I plan to used Joe as a new me. I will be myself back, a new me, the original me, Joe.

A beginning for Joe…

PS: Vincent will still be here. Jokaar as well. Just adding a new guy called Joe...or maybe merging Vincent and Jokaar into the original Joe? No one knows including me...perhaps God?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home