Monday, March 06, 2006

Resurrection Part 1

Well, I was just about talking about making my blog look alive. And it died right after that...for atleast 5 month. Almost half a year. Now I decide to revive it again since I have finished my bachelor degree. Still, I need to go to work part time, so dun expects any miracle happen.

The past month…hmm a lot of things happen. Some happy, some unhappy, some neutral. Well, this is life. Let just summarize what happen.

Oct 2005

Halloween party in Northumbria Student Union party. Have kinda fun. Some unhappy things began to happen. But I was just being ignorant. Conclude :p

Nov 2005

It is almost the end of my studies. But still procrastinating. I blame no one but myself. Still blaming won’t help if I still don’t stop procrastinating. Learned a few new things. Still loved cooking dinner. The motivation was there. I hoped it last long. But well, I think I am not good to make it happen…hmm hahaha, no details actually :p

Dec 2005

All classes have fully attended. No more class. Now is project time and assignment time. I express my feelings to this OO, a cute girl lived next to me. No answer. But as far as I can see, the answer is most probably rejection. But I think she just don’t want to do that because it might hurt me and I just stay next to her. Nvm.

Went to Edinburgh, Scotland with my friends. Attendance were, Henry, Me, Adrian, Charis, John, Gigi, OO, Stella and Henry’s cousins and fren from Sunderland. A group of 20 people. We stayed there for 4 days. Quite fun actually. Edinburgh city is a very beautiful. I don’t know how to express it but when you stand on the ground of Edinburgh, you feel like you are in an ancient city of Scotland. The feel is very different compared to Newcastle.

Got the answer from my frens regarding OO. It seems I really anticipated the answer. It was the cruelest answer I got. Although it wasn’t coming out from her mouth, but she won’t consider me even she has no bf. I feel so down. I was still in Edinburgh. I couldn’t receive such answer. It was worse then rejection. I know some people even experience something awful then my situation, but still, I feel very down. On the last day in Edinburgh, in the morning, I have no mood to follow anyone to anywhere. Henry and Adrian understand my situation, thankz them. They wanted to accompany me to walk around the Edinburgh city. I told them I will be there in a minute. I asked them to go by themselves first and I will catch up. But they insist I have to go with them. So, without their knowing, I changed my pajamas and just went out without telling them. I wanted to be alone for sometime. I traveled the city alone. SMSed them that I wanted to clear my mind for a while.
After a few hours, I finally calmed down and try to find them. And I found them. Walk with them and have dinner. During supper, I finally realize that I shouldn’t take this too seriously and forget about it. I am fine by then. Went back to Newcastle by tomorrow morning.

It was snowing by day after tomorrow. Played snow with Gigi, Henry, Adrian and OO. Then they planed to go to Burberry Factory Outlet. Hmm, I forgot the story…so I just conclude December :p

Jan 2006

New year. I still have 16 days away from my project and exam. Rushing hour. Still harbor feeling for OO even I didn’t got an answer from her mouth. I just being stupid and still hope something might happen.

Project submitted. Thanks to Shan Shang and Ewilly for their prayers and spiritual support. Thanks to Sai Seng for your support in my project. Thankz to Steven Spielberg Wong for your support in my project as well. Thankz to Michael Lee for your support in my project also :p. Thankz to Michelle for your good luck wished ;). Thankz to OO for video recording your own self cheering for me. Thankz to all others who contributed to my project. Love ya all.

Sent OO to airport where she will return to Suzhou for Chinese New Year for 3 weeks. After that I went back and preparing to move my stuff to new house. My contract will be end by tomorrow. Packed all my stuff for around 6 hours.

Unloading my stuff in my new house. Cheaper then the one in Uni. But my room is the smallest, so I negotiate to pay less then others. And I succeeded. Tomorrow morning, I went to London with Henry and Adrian. It is a 4 days trip as well. London, a city which is totally different then Newcastle. People are a lot busier, more “lansi”. Newcastle people are more of like procrastinators. I noticed London women are a lot slim and fit compared to Newcastle. Maybe because of their rushy lifestyle. In Newcastle, you can see a lot of FAT women who like to show of their spare tires by wearing tank tops. I know I am being sarcastic :p.

Ate in London Chinatown every night. Cheaper compared to Newcastle Chinatown, maybe because they have too many restaurants to compete, that’s why. Then by the 5th day, we travel to Portsmouth to look for Henry sister Gigi.


Feb 2006

Stayed in Gigi house for 2 days. Went to Nike Factory Outlet. Those Nike really cheap, and I say REALLY cheap. Buy a winter jacket, a tracksuit, and a pair of shoe. Celebrate Chinese New Year in Gigi house by having steamboat :p.

Gigi, Emily, and Jessica, thanks for your hospitality ;). We went back to Newcastle. Prepared for my project presentation. Presented, now waiting for result. Please bless me with good result. Now, most of the time, I am working in McDonald. I am a kitchen crew. Actually I skipped some of this story. I worked here since Oct. I make McChicken Sandwich, McChicken BBQ, McChicken Premier, 4,6,9,20 Chicken Nuggets, Filet-O-Fish, Fish Fingers, Big Mac, McHamburger, McBacon Cheeseburger, McCheeseburger, McDouble Cheeseburger, McQuater Pounder, McDouble Quarter Pounder, McBacon Quarter Pounder, Deli Chili Chicken, Deli Beef, Deli Chicken Salad, Deli Tikka, Deli Vegi Melt, Deli Ham and Pepperoni, Deli Ham and Cheese, Regular Fries, Medium Fries, Large Fries…phew, actually 99% of the McDonald kitchen orders are already fully understood. Why I didn’t work in the cashier area? I well my math is 1+1=11, so I think I dun wan to bankrupt McDonald crew name Joe’s bank account. Kitchen area is much more fun then you think :p.

Work like hell to get money for my living and rent. Overspent liao. I suxx in managing finance…

To be continued…

PS: This is my blog, I decide to write it casually. Hope you can understand my writings: p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home