Monday, June 13, 2005

Genjutsu of The Year

Genjutsu is also known as Illusionist techniques use by the ninja in Japan, and I have used it on my friends. 3 weeks ago, I have returned to Malaysia. I am having a summer holiday which last for 3 months.

I never told any of friends in Malaysia that I am back. This is because during my departure to UK, I spend too much time with my friend’s rather then family, so I think I should be fair on this. I have spent my first 2 weeks with my family. Most of the morning I will go yumcha with my dad. Later on, my whole family went to Shanghai.

Shanghai is a very urban place compared to other city. The skyscraper amount is much more compared to KL. The city is very beautiful. On the second day, we travel to Suzhou. Suzhou is famous for it “leng lui” and silk, But too bad, didn’t manage to catch any picture of leng luis because I scare they will whack me :p. Then travel to Nanjing. Well, nothing special there, maybe the weather is too hot and I forgot what place I have visited. Overall it is a nice place for travel, but not for staying. Why? I think I should cover this in my other article :p.

On Wednesday, I went to APIIT to give some surprise to my frens. Too bad, Michelle has seen thru my genjutsu and she aware that I was back. Have a lunch with her in cafeteria. Later on, I went to auditorium but spotted by Kevin. Hahaha, all of the Sunnyz Skyline grabbed me and banzai me :p. After that we went to makan rojak. At night Chip held a yumcha session in Murni. Kevin fetches me to Murni becoz my road tax will be expired after 12pm. My loupo jai Ivy and Simpson were also fetch by Kevin. 4 of us are the earliest people to arrive. Later on, Sai Seng, Henry, Yinwei, Chip, and Batista also arrived. And we also called Wan Ting for Batista to enjoy :p. I found out that Yin Wei also aware I am back for 2-3 weeks ago…It seems my news got abit leaked :p. After that, see loupo jai abit tired and she got class on the morning, the yumcha session was ended by me :p.

On Monday night, I again, went to APIIT to find my friends. First have a tea time with Michelle and friends. Then went to 3rd floor to find the SKylinez. On the way to Lab 3, I saw 33 and Ewilly. Haha, but they never saw me :p. Anyway, once I rendezvous with Sunnyz, we went to cafeteria and have lunch. After that, I asked Sai Seng to help me print some document. At 12.45pm, I drove back and fetch my bro home. Later at 2pm, went to Genting with my parent to pay my respect in a temple.

At night we have a yumcha session at Cheras. I drove to Chip place and Kevin fetches both me and Chip to Cheras. After the yumcha session, Me and Kevin wanted to test drag. Both of us are prepared our self at the main road next to Chips house. Kevin count down using his finger to 3, then both of our cars launched. On the first gear, my Honda has already loss to his Satria 1.5 SE. My 2.0 auto couldn’t catch up at all. On 2nd gear, he pulled away abit. On 3rd gear, I already lost 1 car distance. On D4, I decelerate and he wins totally. Hahaha, my auto 2.0 loss to manual 1.5. His car is powerful indeed :p.

On Tuesday, I will start my work in PWTC on an event known as MIGP 2005. Well, it is 5am right now, have to sleep. 88

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home