Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Procrastination is bad

Woke up at 1pm. Shiittt…supposed to woke up before 12pm so that I can go to the laundry and wash my clothes. Well, from 8am – 12pm, the price will be 1pound per wash. If later then 12pm, it will be 1.6 pound per wash. Since I wanna save the 60 pence for the drying, I won’t be washing after 12pm. 60 pence = RM4.20 ya know.

Went to School of Informatics, Ellison building to get the extension form. I got an approval for an extension of my Object Oriented Modeling and Design assignment. I was infected with Varicella (chicken pox) two weeks ago so my reason is acceptable. But too bad, my Year Tutor Mr. Cliff Brown wasn’t around. I need him to sign my form. Nevermind, I will see him by tomolo in class.

I supposed to be productive today since I have no class. I wanted to do my OOMD assignment and finish it as soon as possible. Furthermore, I had to finish my Term of Reference and get my supervisor and 2nd marker to sign off. Lazy me.

As for the Ocean’s 10 story, I’ve finish Chapter 3 and the title will be “Ocean’s 10: The 10 Future Millionaires”. I won’t be posting this chapter until I finish Chapter 5 or maybe I will post it by tomolo at 5pm Malaysia time. Hopefully, chapter 3 wont be publish later then Thursday. Chapter 4 is already 75% done. Won’t be telling you the title yet :p. Well, I feel that I dun wan to post it too frequent so that ya’all might get boring.

Let my outline abit on what is on chapter 3. This chapter will introduced the remaining crew of Ocean’s 10. All my Sunnyz Skyline and Zi-Bytes friend will be in the story. Since each team consist of 5 person, so it is only 10 people include me. I wanted to introduce my friends real characteristic as often as possible. Dialogue like "suckedker and f**kedker are often used during our social time in real life. I think maybe I will get Mike to say "yada yada yada yada" also :p. That is why it is Ocean’s 10 instead of Ocean’s Eleven. I also purposely used numeric for copyright sake :p. So it is not Ocean’s Ten but Ocean’s 10. As for the actress, I think I might use Aemy. I have imagined some script with Aemy and it kinda work well. But it kinda awkward if I imagine my story with Aemy. In the later chapter when she appears, you will know. Still, there is a thing I am afraid of. If Mashimaro or Aemy sees this, dunno they will kill me or not :p. Hopefully they don’t. Well, what you guys think? Should I put Aemy as the actress? I dun think I wanna put 33 on this. Dun feel like it :p.

Well, gotto pen off and do my assignments. When I am stress out, I will continue my chapter 4. Stay tuned :p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home