Monday, April 25, 2005

Ocean's 10: Arrival of Vince Ocean

KLIA, Malaysia. Vince Ocean walking thru the customs checkpoint and showed his passport to the officer. The officer flipped his passport.

CUSTOMS OFFICER: Wah, pergi UK 1 tahun buat apa?

VINCE OCEAN: Oh, takde la, belajar saja.

CUSTOMS OFFICER: Belajar apa?

VINCE OCEAN: Belajar menjadi con-artist.

CUSTOMS OFFICER: Artist? You jadi artist? (Looks very unconvincing)

VINCE OCEAN: (Thinking to himself) Typical idiot can’t even differentiate between a con-artist and an artist. (Talking to the customs officer) Acah saje, belajar komputing dekat UK.

CUSTOMS OFFICER: Oh, ingat kan jadi artist (sarcastic smile).
(The officer scans his passport and let Ocean thru.)

ARRIVAL STATION. Rusty Batista was waiting for the arrival of his partner, Vince Ocean. Vince Ocean saw him and walked to his Perodua Kenari.

VINCE OCEAN: Hey bro, still with this piece of junk? (Giggling)

RUSTY BATISTA: Well, you can always get a Taxi.

VINCE OCEAN: No, no, your Move will be great.

RUSTY BATISTA: Come on, hop in.
(Rusty Batista helping Vince to load his baggage into the MPV. Then they drove to the highway.)

RUSTY BATISTA: How’s life in UK?

VINCE OCEAN: Well, if it is a wonderful life, would I come back?

RUSTY BATISTA: Where to?

VINCE OCEAN: My house.

RUSTY BATISTA: Not Shangri la hotel?

VINCE OCEAN: If you pay for it, I don’t mind.

RUSTY BATISTA: Nah (showing his middle finger to Vince)

VINCE OCEAN: Well, cut to the chase. Still remember the plan I told you on the phone?

RUSTY BATISTA: You sure you gonna do this?

VINCE OCEAN: It never been tried.

RUSTY BATISTA:…(Dull face.). I need a reason. Why do this?

VINCE OCEAN: Why not do it?
(Batista still look unconvincing)

VINCE OCEAN: Because yesterday when I fly back to Malaysia after losing a year of my life in UK. Then I realize something. A house always wins. Play long enough and you never change the stake the house takes you. Unless, when the perfect hand comes along and you bet big and then you take the house.

RUSTY BATISTA: What the f**k you are talking about? The script seems like from a movie I know.(wondering).

VINCE OCEAN: Suckedker, I been memorizing this script like shit and you said you dun understand? Never mind, I just want to know you are in or not?
(Batista is thinking)

VINCE OCEAN: This is the chance of a lifetime my bro. Take it or leave it.

RUSTY BATISTA: Alright, alright, I am in.

VINCE OCEAN: Suckedker, I talk so long only convince. Ok, like I have said on the phone, we need a number of crews and must be well funded. Have you contacted Henry Pang?

RUSTY BATISTA: Yeap, asked him to meet us at the drive-in MacDonald near the highway by tomorrow.

VINCE OCEAN: Good.

RUSTY BATISTA: I wonder what Henry will say.

To be continued…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home