Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tuesday 11.30am, 30 minute before E-Commerce class

Well, just met my supervisor and discuss about my Term of Reference. Have to get it done by this week. Later on, next week have to organize a meeting between the 2nd marker and my supervisor to sign off my project. Well, it is lucky to have Michael Brockway as a supervisor. Really helping out. He even go and correct my TOR and resent back to me. Most supervisor will just ask you to redraft the whole thing. But he recorrected it and give back to me...how nice :p

Just seen Hitch, which copied from Elsen. Wah, really cool that movie :p. It is a must watch movie :p. Also, dun forget about Ocean's Eleven. It is a cool movie too :p.

On Ocean's 10, the 1st two chapter were 2 pages long. But the next chapter, which the working title "Ocean's 10: Recruiting Oceans" will be around 4-5 page long. This is because I have to start intro my crews and those will be from Zi-Bytes and Sunny Skylinez :p. As for the actress which was played by Julie Roberts in Ocean's Eleven, I had a hard time deciding it. Should I put Aemy?33?Ivy? or... or not to put an actress at all?

I have watch abit of Ocean's Twelve and I also decide maybe I would write a part 2 of Ocean's 10 which the working title might be "Ocean's 10-II". Why not I call it Ocean's 11? Well, just dun wan to mess up with the copyright :p

Got to attend class now. See ya all :p. Stay tune to the next chapter of Ocean's 10 :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home