Saturday, May 07, 2005

Anti Procrastination and Anti Jay Chou Campaign!!

Headlines

I have been delaying all of my work lately. This is bad. Maybe I have been influence by the Skylinez + speechlessone who always telling me how they procrastinate. I plan to run an Anti Procrastination campaign. I need to schedule all my work from today on. At least for the time being :p. This Monday, I will meet up with supervisor Mr. Michael Brockway and 2nd marker Dr. Robin Stanaway. Still, I haven’t finished my gantt chart. Will kautim it on Sunday. On 13th of May, will be submitting my Object Oriented Modeling and Design. Actually, should have submitted on 29th of April, but I can extend it because I have a valid reason, chicken pox. That OOMD is currently 0%. But I have confident that I can kautim within 3 days. Next, comes Project Management and Professional Issues assignment. This 3 man team project will end on 16th of May. Plan to kautim within Tuesday or Wednesday. The last one will be E-Commerce & E-Business project, due on 18th May. This one I plan to start today, multitasking.

On this semester, I only have 1 exam with is OOMD. One of the questions is mailed to me in advance. It said that this question usually be mailed to student 2 weeks earlier for them to read. But actually, it is not a Q, but a scenario. After 20th May, summer holiday until September.

Anti Jay Chou campaign

Nah, just for fun. Last time, I remember a few girls told me they are Jay fan and very craze about them. Then, the childish me felt jealous and started to dislike Jay. I even told my friends here in Newcastle that I dislike Jay. I told them Andy Lau, Edison Chen, Nicholas Tse and etc also good, but not Jay. Sorry speechlessone, although you and Jay look alike but I just dislike Jay, not u :p. No worries.

Kendo

Darn, my kenjutsu uniform and the skirt like pants are still not dry. No choice, just wear a normal tracksuit and T-shirt for training. Today, I think I am beginning to get use to the armor. I began to erect my head each time I face my opponent. Else I will kena a real bang from the wooden sword. Today, Sensei Darren got come. He spars with me in the sparring circle. Since I am the new guy and he did not put full strength on me. And he keeps on taunting me. As if I am that weak. We exchange a few strikes. Then I won him by hitting his chest. Hah, never underestimate me :p, a clean win. But if he really uses full strength on me, I die liao…Later when he fought Matthew, who I think a bit better then me, Darren used full strength. Darren is pretty strong I have to tell you. Every time when he dash and crashing on you, mostly I will move back. He got tremendous strength. He even knock Matthew down on the floor which I felt damn shock. I can’t imagine if Matthew was me. Well, just one wins today. At least better then last week…

Ocean’s 10 News

I am sorry but in the time being, I won’t be spending anytime on this story. I need to kautim all my assignment and exam first. After that, the chapter will be posted as regular as possible. I also notice that recently, some blogs are not very active these days, maybe they are busy as well. But the slowest blog winner still will be WindWalker :p.

Anyway, I have got some idea for Jason and Frederick and also include abit role for Henry liao. So, I think I can complete the story by plagiarize from Ocean’s Eleven and adding my own plot into it. Hope I can kautim this and proceed to Ocean’s 10 Again :p. Can’t wait to put WT for Batista. Also, if anyone who watched Ocean’s Eleven, there is a part where a dancer is entertaining a guy and took his card and pass to Brad Pitt. I wanted to modify that part and maybe put Batista sister and it :p. When she seduced that technician and took the key for his bro Batista :p. Nah, dun wan la…later he really flies to my place and kill me. Soree batista, ur Move roxx…just kidding :p

Vince Ocean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home