Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Resurrection Part 2 [Conclude]

Feb 2006

And now, the conclusion…

OO came back from Suzhou. By this time, I really don’t have the mood to see her anymore. I want to totally forget about her. I have lost it. It is my psychology problem, my ego. I couldn’t face the fact that she might be court by her classmate which lived in the same building. I decide I don’t want to get myself thinking of this sad scenario so I quit away from her.

She asked me to take care her hand phone when she went to Suzhou. When she came back a few days later, she messages me to get it back. I didn’t reply, I dunno why. I put all her stuff in Henry place and MSN her to get it from Henry when she is free. She just answered ok. No chatting were initiated by both party. By then I have never initiate any chat with her anymore. She also never initiate the chat after that until now which is March. I dunno why. I just got a feeling that we just ENDED everything.

Well, this is the loser who can’t accept the lost. Right now, I just want to live my live happily. Do the things I like to do. I am suxx in courting girls. I guess I am tired of doing that this time around. It always require me to think a lot of stuff. I prefer to rest my mind and enjoy my life. Don’t really consider starting any relationship with girls currently, feel so down after such event. Need time to recompose myself. I have already have a feeling that I might not get her during November, but I just ignore the feeling and proceed. Well, I always like to stick to my motto “One will never know it was trap until one have experience it”. So I decide to proceed. And now I couldn’t yet forgot about the trap I have been step on. END

I have been calling to some friends in Malaysia lately. Chatting :p. Well, my phone got almost endless credit, and I always called my Mom, Dad, and lil’ bros first before I called my friends, so my frens, no need to worry about my bills and ask me to call my family coz I have done it :p

March 2006

Went to Durham with Henry, Adrian, Charis, Eda, and John. Hmm, I will post this next time in full story :p

CONCLUDE

PS: I thought I can just maintain friends, but it seems I couldn’t. Me not gentleman…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home