Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tuesday 21st March 2K6

Well, the part 2 of this story has to be on hold. The producer has decided that the story is not in E(Everyone) rating. It is something like A(Adult) rating. So, I am forced to cut the story abit short and change some content. Some scene will be deleted for E purpose :p. Haha, nah, the producer is actually me. I think this story is abit ridiculous, I decide not to post the entire detail, but I still have to conclude it. So I think I will delete some scene and rewrite some scene and make it a new imaginative story rather than my dream story.

Nothing much on Tuesday actually. Just a boring day. By the way, alof of my friend asked me when I will be back from Atlantis. I really dunno. I think I post one topic on “Homecoming” where it tells when I will be back. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home