Friday, April 14, 2006

A Weird Dream of Survival Part 2

Part 2...

Before I even have time to think, she took out a handgun and shoot at me. The way she shoots at me is very special. She turns her torso like a windmill and open a few shot. This kind of move is not to be performed by some normal girl. She has to be a highly skilled acrobatic or a yoga practitioner. Because the way she turns her torso is really special. I have never seen people performing it in my life. I manage to dodge the shots. Then somehow I climbed up on the same floor with her. I need to get thru the door behind her in order to escape from this building. But she is guarding it.

When I arrived, her gun was not seen. I dunno where I dumped my G36. But I am holding a Colt handgun. She is now, holding a sword. I din really remember what sword is that. Then in front of her was a samurai sword sticking on top of the ceiling. She took the sword and threw it at me. I grab the sword. I think she wanted to have a sword fight with me. Well, I was trained in the art of Japanese fencing which consists of Kenjutsu, the Art of Sword, Kendo, the Way of Sword, and Iaijutsu, the Art of Sword Drawing, so I think I won’t miss this opportunity to fence with her. I stab my sword on the floor. My right hand is still holding a handgun. I eject the magazine from the handgun. The magazine fell on the floor. Then I proceed emptying the bullet in handgun by sliding the gun. The bullet in the gun was ejected and fell onto the floor. I threw my gun away. To those people who have no knowledge about firearms, magazine is the rectangular shape cartridge which uses to store bullet. Even with the cartridge ejected, there will still be 1 bullet remain in the gun. To eject it, one needs to slide the top part of the gun to eject it. I do that to show that even I got the gun, I still need to put the magazine back in order to use it. I wanted a fair fight with her.

She walked to me and forms her stance. I took the sword and form my stance as well. The sword is quite long. I think this is not the usual Samurai sword, the Katana. It is a Masamune. A katana is normally 3”7 long. But a masamune is much longer, it is around 4”7 or maybe 5”2 long. We walked in circle, facing each other. After a while, I begin to strike her head. She tried to strike my arm. My blade landed on her head, just barely touching it. Maybe I just don’t want to hurt her, but she responded by slicing my arm.

It hurts. She jumps backward. She prepared for the next attack. She jumped forward with her sword tip pointing outward, it seems she wanted to end this by stabbing me. I naturally responded by jumping forward and pointing my sword tip forward. She missed, and I missed as well. We both landed on the ground. I decided to put my sword away. I stab it on the ground. I decided to defeat her on bare hand. If I used my sword against her, I think I might killed her on the second strike. I think it is still childish to think follow my principle which I won’t harm a girl. She rush toward me with the sword tip pointing forward. I dodged to the left and moved forward a step. In a quick movement, I grab her right arm and pull it down. Then I used my right hand to strike on her right hand, the nudging motion forced her to drop the sword. Then I proceed by throwing her backward. And then, somehow, I remembered who she was. She was the daughter of my landlord...

TO BE CONTINUE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home