Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Homecoming

A lot of my friends have asked me when I will be coming back. So, I decided to have this post specifically to answer some of the question on my homecoming. Today, I will have my good listener Jokaar, who will conduct a series of question about my life in Atlantis(UK) and my homecoming. Although I am preferred to be called as Joey or Joe, I will use Vincent as my common name. While Jokaar wanted to take my name Joe. So, let’s begin.

JOE: Hi, I am Joe.

VINCENT: Hi Joe, I am Vincent.

JOE: I presume you know what this interview about.

VINCENT: Yea ;). I will try to answer your question as detail as possible.

JOE: Hehe, thankz. I believe a lot of your fans in Malaysia are eager to know when you will be coming back. So, when?

VINCENT: Hmm, I think I couldn’t answer this question. This is because I don’t have specific answer for that.

JOE: It is easy, when your visa gonna be expired?

VINCENT: Well, it will be 31st of May 2006.

JOE: Then you should be back before May. Else you gonna be an illegal immigrant in UK.

VINCENT: Hahaha, well I…

JOE: Wait. I think you should briefly tell when you arrived in UK and how was it?

VINCENT: Well, I arrived in Newcastle on 23rd of Jan 2005. I took BSc(Honours) Applied Computing in Northumbria University. Actually, the course will be ended by September 2006. It will be just like 9 month course. But when I arrived, they have 2 option, either you take the fast-track 9 month course which skipped summer holiday, or normal 12 month course which include summer holiday.

JOE: What was your decision?

VINCENT: At first, decided to finish quick. Because I have to renew my visa, and maybe some other matters I need to do. But later on, I decided to take the normal course. Since I can have holiday in between. Furthermore, I no need to rush things.

JOE: I see. By now, you should have been in UK for around 1 year right? Don’t you wanna come back? Don’t you miss Malaysia? Or maybe you dun missed Malaysia, but what about your family? Your heng taiz? Your friends?

VINCENT: Wah, so many Q, how I answer wor.

JOE: Apologies. Haha, well back to the Q. Your visa expired on 31st of May 2006. Why not coming back b4 May?

VINCENT: Well, I wanted to attend my graduation ceremony on July. I forgotten the date but it is on July. I think I will be going to Europe, maybe France for a few days before May. Then I will fly back to UK. By this, they will give me a visitor visa which last for 6 month. So, I can stay in UK for 6 month extra.

JOE: So, will you be coming back after your ceremony on July?

VINCENT: Ermm…I am not sure.

JOE: What you mean you are not sure. Your visa expires on May. Your visitor visa cannot be use to work part time. What you gonna do after that?

VINCENT: Here comes the real problem. I really don’t know. My homecoming is planned by my father, not me. Although people will say I just follow what my father said, but he funded me. I can’t just disobey him. He got a plan for me.

JOE: Huh? What plan?

VINCENT: Well, I can’t expose the plan yet. The reason is I don’t want to disappoint myself and other. Well, hard to say but I will tell you the plan when time comes.

JOE: (Sweat)…Then at least, can speculate when you will be stepping on the soil of Malaysia?

VINCENT: Well, actually I have the speculation. It will be on December 2006. Around Christmas.

JOE: You not kidding right…Christmas…I just asked you to speculate, you also no need to say until December gua, during that time, you also have been forgotten.

VINCENT: Well, I can tell you this speculation is quite accurate. This year Christmas you might be able to see me walking on the soil of Malaysia. But who knows? I might come back before December or maybe I am hiding in Malaysia right now? Haha. Well, this is all speculation. I really hope I can be back sooner. I miss my family and friends in Malaysia. I also have to fulfill some promises I made to my friends in Malaysia. I hope I can be back sooner.

JOE: Well, I think I have nothing to ask liao. Thankz Vincent, hope can see you in Malaysia soon.

VINCENT: Thankz Joe.

I hope this interview session will answer some of those questions in your mind. Thankz for reading :p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home