Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Homecoming: Secret Plan Revealed

This chapter will reveal some information regarding my homecoming. It will also reveal my secret plan which I have been hiding from some of you =p. And now, I will reveal it.

JOE: Hi Vincent, welcome back to another interview on your homecoming ;)

VINCENT: Thankz Joe.

JOE: Well, let cut to the chase. On the last interview, you said something about a plan, what was the plan?

VINCENT: Haha, I’ve been telling most of my friend that I have a secret plan. Some of my heng taiz even think I am planning to jump plane and those crazy stuff =p. But actually, that plan wasn’t really any surprise. I am planning to do my masters in Northumbria University.

JOE: What??? Masters???

VINCENT: Yea. I have applied for MSc Computer Network Technology and my application have been accepted by the university.

JOE: Oh…this was the secret plan. Why didn’t you reveal it on the last interview?

VINCENT: Haha, well I was afraid my application will b e rejected. That’s why I don’t want to reveal it until I got accepted =p.

JOE: Oh, ok. Can you tell me the length of the course and the start end date?

VINCENT: The course will commence on 18th September 2006 and end by September 2007. The graduation ceremony will be on December 2007.

JOE: Hmm, why you decide to do masters anyway?

VINCENT: For the first question, it is quite easy. I am not really ready for the job market yet. I dun really wanted to find IT jobs after my degree. Actually, I like studying. I mean the life of a student. No stress. I really enjoy the life as a student. Can go travel, do part-time job, have fun =p.

JOE: You little joker =p. Can you tell me the nature of the course? Why pick this course?

VINCENT: Hmm, among the entire course they are offering, I think this is the course which suits me. I prefer to do practical activity rather then theory and programming. I have interest in networking field as well. During my bachelors, I have studied Applied Computer Network, it is all about network, and most of the activity is practical stuff. You are thought to troubleshoot and configure and a little bit of programming using C for the wireless device. As for this course, I was told most of the subject will be practical stuff which made me interested. We also have a networking lab where it is full of routers, switch, modems and all those networking equipment for student to do practical exercise.

JOE: I see. So, have you decide when you are coming back to Malaysia? I remember you told me it was on this year Christmas.

VINCENT: I think the answer I will be giving is abit disappointing. I am not coming back on December.

JOE: WHY??? You promised….

VINCENT: I am sorry Joe. The reason is, when I am doing my MSc, after Christmas holiday is over, my examination and assignment submission will be next. I think I will need time to do my revision and assignments during holiday. So, I’ve decided that I will not, and I repeat, will not coming back on Christmas 2006. I am sorry.

JOE: Then you don’t you come back now? Since you are still on holiday. Come back a while ler, we miss you.

VINCENT: Sorry Joe. I really can’t tell. The airline ticket is too expensive for me.

JOE: Then, when you are coming back?

VINCENT: Well, I really don’t know. But I can confirm that I am not coming back on Christmas 2006 and Summer 2007. The reason is, during summers, I need to do my dissertation. The biggest probability that I will be coming back is around 2008.

JOE: I think people also forgotten about u jor…

VINCENT: Haha, no choice ler. I have chosen my life. But…and I say but…I am known as a Joker. Never let your hope down. I might be just in Petaling Jaya now =p.

JOE: (sweat) So, is the masters also a hoax?

VINCENT: I can confirm that my masters is NOT a HOAX. Christmas and Summer really cannot come back. But I might be in SS2 Murni Yumcha.

JOE: I have nothing to say…Thankz anyway Vince.

VINCENT: My pleasure.

Sorry my friends. I am doing masters on September. I hope can come back somewhere in the middle to yumcha with ya’ all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home