Tuesday, September 26, 2006

War of the Worlds

It was a dream I had on Thursday. Well, although it was a childish dream as my friend had said to me. Still, this one was very special, for me. The genre of the dream was a science fiction dream and it is almost the same with War of the Worlds. Although I haven’t watch WotW, but I think it was almost similar.

I was walking on a street of an unknown city. It was a quiet night, only me alone is on the street. I was wearing a white jacket and white pants. The temperature was quite cool. There were a few cars parking on the side of the road. I painted it in red, there no particular reason, just to indicate it is a car. Mind me because my painting skill is poor, so I just can represent it with some sketch I drew. The red triangle shape represent townhouse, they were quite far away down the hill.

<o:p
I look upon the sky, I saw the sky were empty without any star, except a formation of star which resemble to a U shape. It was the brightest light on the sky. Well, to be honest, I felt the brightness of the star and the formation was a little unusual.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Suddenly, several comets fell from the star above. I was a little shock when I saw those comet hit on the town below the hill. Those comets, when I look closely, it resembles a shape of an arrow made of energy. It hit the upper section of the downhill town. The rain of comet slowly reaching to my street. I quickly hide at the side of a car.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

A few comets flew by and hit randomly. When the arrow hit onto a solid object, it cause an explosion. I quickly look at my house which is located above a shop lot. I felt relief because none of the arrow hit my house. I few more rain of arrow came down to my place. I saw a girl who was stunned by the event, standing still without even reacting to dodge the arrow. I ran toward her and pull her by her hand, away from the targeting arrows. I bring her into my house. We walk the stairs and I opened the door. Somehow it wasn’t lock.

My mum and my two brothers are at the living hall. I told my mum that there is an alien invasion going on and we have to go upstairs. My mum asked me who the girl is. I said someone I just save. I told her this is not important, and ask her to bring my brothers upstairs immediately. While my mum and brother are going upstairs, which is another living hall, I am looking for my wooden sword. The wooden sword which is a little different compared to a bokken, it was used by Miyamoto Musashi on a famous duel with Sasaki Kojiro. After I have got my sword, I rush to up stairs. The girl was gone, but that time I really couldn’t care, my family safety comes first.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I told my mum and brothers to stay quiet. I switched off all the lights in the house. I took my camera, wanted to take the picture of the star formation. But when I looked thru the window, I notice some comet were different. It much more guided then the random arrows. When it came closer, it is actually a smaller ship, around the size of tank. It was red in color, formed by hundreds of circle shaped block. There were few hundred of ships coming towards. A few crashed on the shop opposite of my house. The ship transformed into humanoid shape robots. People were running around, a pure chaos. Suddenly, one of them breaks into my window with its arm. I use the sword and fend with it. The next thing I know, the scene fades.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My brother was reading a news paper. A small column on the bottom right says “Vincent was killed”. I was dead…It was so surprised that I don’t even know how…I thought I was the main cast…dead…aww that really ruin my reputation…haha. Well, after that scene I woke up, a little worried actually, because the dream were quite real. Thanks for reading this crap dream anyway.

- Prince of Dali -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home