Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Atlantis Season 3 – Behind Blue Eyes


This is another new beginning. I have enrolled myself to Northumbria University, doing MSc Computer Network and Technology. I have previously done my degree in the same university. The core of the programme is teaching CISCO CCNP syllabus. It is all about networking stuff. The programme leader said that after this course, we are qualify for CCNP. But the catch is, qualify for CCNP, not giving me a CCNP cert. Like kena “con” jor. Well, nvm, atleast I am doing something which I have knowledge and interest on. Teaching starts on next week.

I went to McD to tell that I am back to work. I was greeted warmly by Helen, the store manager. She asked me if I can work on this Sat and Sun? I agreed. So, this weekend I will be working from 10am to 6pm.

I went back home by 4pm. I saw YY online. Suddenly, a strange feeling struck me again. I dunno what kind of feeling was that but it just sad. Just doesn’t feel right. I am those person which is very easy to be affected by emotion. Furthermore, I began to feel the pressure in my MSc. This adds the stone on the burden. Sienz.

This few days I might not answering MSN. Wanted to isolate myself for a while. Denying myself of myself. Thankz for my friends who supported me on the past. Nothing more to write. Pen off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home