Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Lone Skylinez – Season 3 – Episode 001: Roti Canai

The Season 3 of The Lone Skylinez has begun!! Why the first episode of Season 3 is called Roti Canai? Well Ahahaha…

My classes have just started this week. Currently I am doing MSc Computer Network Technology, eh…I think I have mention it before…well, not wanna show-off or lansi ok :p. The class on Monday was cancelled due to some technical difficulties. So far, I have just met two of my lecturer, which is Dr. Richard Bims of the Multilayer Switching and Dr. Graham Sexton of the Wireless principle. Btw, Dr. Sexton is my Programme Leader. Well, the classes’ duration was quite long compared to my bachelors. Last time, it was 50 minute lecture, now, I am having 2-3 hours lecture =_=”.

As for my classmates, well, quite disappointed. 93% of them is Roti Canai, 4% Dim Sum, 2% Cheese Burger and 1% Junk Food. Also, it is 98% guys. EXTREMELY disappointed. Well, most leng lui went to Business School, not School of Engineering…Oh ya, I have migrated from School of Informatics(Computing) to School of Engineering & Technology, so can consider engineer also :p ahahaha. Well, this kind of subject is conquered by the Roti Canai Empire…have to fight with them.

*Note

Roti Canai: Indian

Dim Sum: Chinese

Cheese Burger: White People

Junk Food: Others

*Sorry if you feel offended, you can call me Cina Pek if you want =p.

Attending early morning class from 9 – 4, or 10 – 4 like that. Have to sleep early jor. Also, they upgraded my student ID cum library card, which I can now borrow 15 books instead of 10. Will be doing 3 semesters this year and having 4 subjects to cover. This semester I also need to submit 3 mini projects, which is suxx. Those mini projects is not MINI at all…when today Dr. Sean Danaher passing out a list of 53 project title for us to choose, I see those title I also kepala pusing. But not all 53 projects is applicable for me, because it covers others Engineering courses as well. So, maybe around 10+ titles is making sense to me. Have to submit the title of choice b4 6th of Oct. Sienz. Below is a few images of my little networking lab

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My housemate John just came back from HK. He will be my housemate for the entire course. His is doing BEng Mechanical Engineering, a 19-20 year old bloke. Today, I was refilling the fire starter with aerosol gas, I got burned. Well, because the gas was still around and I just sparked the fire, suddenly flame was in front of me. I got my front hair burned a little, my finger hair burned and eye brow plus eye lashes burned a little. Shit…what a day…luckily not my entire hair kena burn else I become Botak jor…U see those frizzy hair, those are the hair which kena burned...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

-The End-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home