Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sunny Skylinez – Season 5 – Episode: Ghost in the Shell Part 1

It is July the 13th in Chinese lunar calendar, which indicated the Ghost Festival is near. Chempaka committee have held a dinner to celebrate the event. Any one can book a seat or a table for the dinner. The Emperor have booked a table. He asked me if I can invite my friend to join the dinner as well. As ordered, I mass smsed to my friends. They were Eddy, Kevin, Michael, Ryan. Steven, and Luwee. After that, I awaits for their replies.

-Credit Roll-

Sunny Skylinez
Main cast
Kevin Chen
Michael Lee Tze Loong
Steven Wong Wei Ming
Eddy Wong Sai Seng

Guest Star
Emperor
Empress Mary
Edward Tan Sam Yew
Winston Tan Win Yew
Ryan Mak Kah Mun
and
Kan Yin Wei as Luwee

SPECIAL Guest Appearance
Vincent Joe Y. Tan
and
Chai Chai as The Royal Cat

Executive ProducerThe Producer

-END of Credit Roll-

It was 9am. I checked my phone, the first sms I got was from Ryan. He asked me if it can be postponed to other day because he is busy. I think he misunderstood my message. Well he thought it was a dinner held by my father, but it was an event held by committee. So, he told me he couldn’t come.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

While Michael also told me he couldn’t attend it himself because he got a shift that particular day. While Steven, Eddy, Kevin, and Luwee are free to attend. The venue will be at Kampung Chempaka, Sunday 8pm. Well, actually Kevin has planned to have me meeting with Michelle, Aemy, and Joo Lee on Sunday night. So, me and Kevin change the plan and we will meet them after the dinner.

Kevin arrived around 6.45pm. I invited him into my room. We chatted for a while. Then Steven and Eddy arrived around 7pm. Then Luwee called. She said she has arrived to the KJ station. I asked Kevin to fetch her. I sat on his newly modified Satria which is turbocharged. Steven and Eddy said they will wait outside the house and go around the park. I asked Kevin to test his turbo. He downshifts from 4th gear to 3rd and step on the accelerator. I felt the power a little. I wanted him to test the 2nd gear but he refused. What a sucker =p. We took Luwee from the station and head to my house.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

When we arrived, I saw Eddy and Steven were playing basketball nearby the park. I invited them into the house and wait for departure. I introduced my pet cat to them. His name is Chai Chai. A very cute white cat =p. He is a little shy when came in contact with strangers. I was one of them when I first came back to Malaysia. But it will response very wild with you when he felt comfortable you’re your presence. Around 7.30pm, we drove to the dinner. I followed my dad’s car while Kevin fetch the others to the destination.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

To be continued…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home