Monday, October 09, 2006

Possible Upcoming Series

First of all, I thanks for all of those who keep supporting both Sunny Skylinez and The Lone Skylinez series so far. It has been a great pleasure to work with these “actors” =p. Well, recently I have been watching Infernal Affairs trilogy. For your information, I have a habit to watch a movie a few hundred of times. Then I might even imitate some scenes =p. Crazy man as you would say.

Yesterday, while I was bathing, suddenly an idea struck my head to write a spoof about Infernal Affairs. The actor list in my mind is

Vincent Joe Y. Tan spoofing Tony Leung
Kevin Chen spoofing Andy Lau
Michael Lee spoofing Eric Tsang
Steven Wong spoofing Anthony Wong or others
Eddy Wong spoofing Chapman To or Lam Ka Tung
Ryan Mak spoofing Lam Ka Tung or Leon Lai
Jin Leong spoofing Sammi Cheng
Yin Wei spoofing Kelly Chen

Well these are the list so far. But the main problem is, should I spoof it directly where there are casualties or I just spoof like “Love is a Many Stupid Thing” by Wong Jing?

As for Ocean 10, the production is indefinitely postponed or cancelled for the time being. I hope this series I will be able to finish it. Currently, I got several ideas, but I have to compile it first before I reveal it. So far, the working title might be Idiot Affairs or 無聊道 (Wu Liao Dao) [Mou Liu Dou].

-The Producer, Vincent Joey-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home