Monday, October 23, 2006

The Lone Skylinez – Season 3 – Episode 003: The Beginning of MSc Life

It has been quite sometime I didn’t update my blog. It seems other blog also died out as well. Kevin blog is the funniest. His blog died for like more then a year, then he resurrect it, then 2 entry, die back. Really the cha dou. Itu Tanglung Hijau also alive a while and die.

These few days I have been quite busy. The life was like attending classes, practice in labs, go gym, go work, on9, and etc. No ending it seems. Monday till Thursday go class. Then after class, my friend will asked me to join him in the networking lab to do some lab exercise. Then at night, got time go do gym. Then go home cook my own dinner. Then at night, go on9. Every morning, my routine is, fill the bath tub with warm water. Then go fried the rice. Then go bath. Then get change. Then have a HEAVY breakfast which is Fried Rice with prawns, eggs, hams, and etc. This is the morning routine everyday. I don’t consume rice at night.For the past 5 years (including holidays) I have been doing computing courses, this is the first time I am enjoying my course. Computer networks is really fun for me. Althought the first choice is still Psychology, but Computer Networks is fine too.

-Credits Roll-

The Lone Skylinez
Main Cast
Vincent Joe Y. Tan
John Hin Fung Chan
Zach Wong

Guest Star
Fu Qian
Dong Dong
Roonak

Executive ProducerThe Producer

-END of Credit Roll-

Well, so far, after 4 -5 weeks of study, I have made a few new friends. Fu Qian, a Chinese guy from Beijing. Dong Dong, a Chinese girl from China. Roonak, an Iranian. Zach also join the group. Fu Qian is quite good in networking. He is the one who taught all of us during the practice. Here, lemme show you my library punya video

As for the Infernal Affairs spoof, I have written the Idiots Affairs a.k.a Mou Liu Dou. It will have

Vincent Joe Y. Tan spoofing Tony Leung
Kevin Chen spoofing Andy Lau
Michael Lee spoofing Eric Tsang
Steven Wong spoofing Anthony Wong
Eddy Wong
spoofing Chapman To
Ryan Mak
spoofing Lam Ka Tung or Leon Lai
Jin Leong
spoofing Sammi Cheng
Yin Wei spoofing Kelly Chen
Richard Lee
spoofing Police Academy Headmaster

Well, although this is the intial cast I plan to place, but maybe some of you might not make it. But, I have finished 3 episode so far. I will begin publishing it today. This time, inorder for me to have time to finish it, it will be on weekly based or until further notice. It will be on every Monday. The first pilot episode will be “The Point of No Return”. Inorder to find out who is who, u compare the name initials ;).

These days I got took a few pictures. As my interest on photography is coming back. I got a few low quality picture to show :p.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I also have my hair cut. Very de short compared to Kebin jai. Also, these two weeks I was sent to Team Valley for work. It seems that McDonald in Team Valley is lack of staff and crews from all over Newcastle and a few from Sunderland is dispatch to Team Valley. I need to travel around 10KM from Newcastle City Centre to Team Valley. The transport fee is paid by them so I don’t really have any problem. Also, this year my wages is increase by 30 pence. Bagus, I hope I can go for a review and had it increase another 20 pence :p. Each year, the National Standard Salary will increased for 5-7% or more, depending on the job. So, this will balance up the living expenses of the citizen.

On Friday, I went to the supermarket to restock my food supply. This is the most craziest day I have ever had. I have spent 40 pounds for food alone. But I think this supply can last me for 1 month. So I think it is fine.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Today, I lost my house key. After my class finished at 12pm. I felt that something is missing. When I touch my pocket, it seems my house key is not with me. I searched my bag. None. Then I cycle back all the way I took this morning. None. I was hoping the key is somewhere nearby. And indeed it is very nearby. It still sticking in the keyhole of my front door. Luckily no one break in :p. It will be easily open with a key and my stuff will habis. Have to be extra careful next time :p.

Today also mark the 15th day I have not having any taps. I am experimenting it. And a few more days, it will be the 1st anniversary of having taps. I think I will have one when I attend the Halloween party. But currently I am not buying any cost I think it is quite expensive here, so far :p. So far, I consider tap like snacks or biscuit. If I have a pack of biscuit in front of me, I will be keep eating it all day. But when there is not, my desire to crave is not there, so as the tap. So, if I dun buy, I have no problem of stopping it.

Alright, I will be posting Idiots Affairs shortly. Hope you all enjoy. See ya around.

-The End-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home