Monday, October 15, 2007

Memoir of an APIITian

Chapter II: Once upon a time in Jusco

There was a speckie pretty girl in front of my counter. I don’t really know what her name is. I dare not to approach her to make friends. I am those common shy type of guy =p.

It was around May 2003. I had to wait 3 more months before I begin my Chuunin training in Konohagure. Currently I am working at Jusco @ Mid Valley. Selling belts. Well a graduated Genin like me is performing such an idiotic work…how shameful… Still I actually enjoy the peaceful non forcing life here.

That speckie girl wasn’t there anymore. She belongs to Padini counter. I was hoping to see her again. But she wasn’t there anywhere. I don’t know where she went. Well after a few days, I used my ninjutsu and make friends with the other worker in Padini. Then I found out she had left and pursuing her study in Malaya Village. If I had used my ninjutsu earlier…nevermind…

During the course of my mission aka work, I met a shinobi. His name is Kabuto.

Kabuto is also a speckie. A shinobi with great skill on audio. That time, I was queuing to sign out. All Jusco staff has to sign out before they can leave the premises. But the queue is very long. I was standing quite front of the queue because I got there quite early. Kabuto was very far away. Kim Fatt, a friend from my early school before I joined Konoha, knew Kabuto. He asked Kabuto to join my queue. From there, we became friends.

Kabuto, a part from his audio knowledge, he got something which I might perceive as Kekkei Genkai or Bloodline Limit in English. Girls are easily fall to him from my observation. This skill, is something I really wanted and jealous about it (Sorry WindWalker =p). I found out he is also a shinobi from Konoha, but in KL Branch.

A month later, Rock Lee was brought into Jusco. We work in different department. I enjoyed his company. Allow me to introduce this character in brief.

Rock Lee, a genius in programming ninjutsu. A quick learner. He understood how programming logic work much earlier then most people. Someone who don’t really play any game at all. Maybe that what makes a genius. To be honest, he is sarcastic like Orochimaru as well. But not as powerful as him but still, a sarcastic fella. To be honest, I forgot how we became friends. But some how we became friend –end-

Early 2002, he fetch me to Konoha. I was that time, no viable transport to Konoha, so I need to take those slow mo train which is very frustrating. Thanks Rock ;). I repay his generosity by fetching him to Jusco. The place we work. So, he med Kabuto and we 3 are friends also.

In the middle of the story, Sasori also came to Jusco. I’ve forgot which department he joined. Maybe the same with Rock Lee, but I am not very sure. He just worked for a few days and left. I also forgot if he even met Kabuto. It was so long ago. Today is 11th October 2007, which is approximately 4 years ago.

Kabuto once told me he wanted to join Konoha TPM by 2004. But I told him I will be in by 2003 August. Somehow, I think I influence him to join me in Konoha by 2003. Unofficially I took him to Konoha by 2003 if you wanna put it this way.

Cast

Jiraiya – Vincent Joey T.
Kabuto – WindWalker
Rock Lee – giasens
Sasori – JK Stealth
Kim Fatt – Kim Fatt
Speckie Padini Girl – Unknown Speckie Padini Girl
Padini Workers – Plain Jane Padini Worker


Review: Chapter II

Thanks again for reading this memoir. Here I will review about the Chapter II of my memoir. Since Chapter I review covers a lot of Naruto terms, I think this review won’t be that long

WindWalker is from APIIT, but KL Branch
Kabuto is a Konoha shinobi

WindWalker is a speckie
Kabuto is a speckie

I am sorry but to think that WindWalker choosing to be Kabuto really have almost the same physical appearance =p. Bagus =p.

WindWalker and his audio fondness
Kabuto was a spy from Sound Village belongs to Orochimaru

WindWalker Bloodline Limit for girls to fall to him =p
Kabuto Bloodline Limit to spontaneous regenerate

giasens the programming whiz
Rock Lee the Taijutsu expert

Sorry giasens, you pick the character which I find less similarity to you. Maybe the next chapter will cover you more?

Although JK Stealth came to Jusco and work for a while, his character Sasori didn’t encounter us until the earlier new chapter of Naruto Shippuden.

Dictionary

Kekkei Genkai = Bloodline Limits. In Naruto, several characters manifest such ability from their lineage. There is a lot of ability classified as Bloodline Limit in Naruto universe. This ability belongs solely to the member of a clan. One of the famous Bloodline Limit is Byakugan = White Eye. This ability belongs to Hyuuga clan. It allows the user to have vision of 360 degree and can see thru the user body like an X-ray. That is just a brief sum up of that ability.

Well this sums up the new chapter. Thanks again for reading.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home