Friday, March 23, 2007

New Season


Once again, I have come back to wipe the dust on my blog. I think it has been around 4 month. The last December I was madly into Battlefield 2142, which is a total kickass game. I played for the entire Christmas Holiday. Then exams on January, which I score better result compared to Computing course I was doing previously. Completely lack of programming talent, and ofcoz, the interest to learn programming, which is a typical excuse when I score low marks =p.

Networking is extremely fun, but not enough, so far I think. February, Semester 2 commence, 4 subjects awaits me.

Socket Programming in C – A programming course teaching student to create a socket application using C.

Joey says “Oh, programming socket appl….wait wait wait…did I say programming? Well, words could not express my feelings…PROGRAMMING!!??!? I thought I took NETWORKING??!!?...this time…really cb…”

Network Troubleshooting – Deals with troubleshooting network by using telnets, rather then console port. Identifying faults thru telnets.

Joey says “Hmm, it is a very interesting subject. I used to troubleshoot network by using the HyperTerminal, but this allows me to learn to troubleshoot the network similar to real world application. I will telnet from a remote PC to a pre-build network and try to find faults with limited access, since I am connecting by remote. One word…COOOLLLL!!”

Remote Access – Teaching about backup lines for a network, mostly deals with ISDN and routers thru serial connection.

Joey says “Well, it is another networking subject, although is fun, but the way the lecturer setting up the lab is a little suxx…still I am enjoying it.”

Project Planning Part 1 – Student have to choose a supervisor and ask for a specific topic to research. Something similar to Final Year Project, but the diff is, you cannot present your own project ideas, have to pick from a project list provided by supervisor. Currently I am doing Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) Performance and Security Analysis.

Joey says “Well, not really like it, have to do intense journal reading…bored…I prefer doing lab and gaining data results….”

I think I am slacking off during the semester…not good…have to do more catch up during Easter Holidays.

As for Idiot Affairs, I think it will be postponed indefinitely. Since all my friends say that I do things and stop half way…then I think I should follow the method they use in sci-fi like Firefly, Farscape, and Stargate SG-1. Well, three of these series were cancelled without proper ending, so they made a Direct-To-Video movie to end the story arc. Maybe I should do so to end my Ocean 10 first, then Idiot Affairs.

My new series evolve around Star Wars. I am Master Vincent Dann, a Jedi Knight during the era of Death of Emperor Palpatine. My father Kie Dann, was a Jedi Knight from the Old Jedi Order before the Great Jedi Purge. I have two more siblings which is Edward Dann and Winston Dann.

Some synopsis

Jookan Baal, a Jedi Knight during the First Jedi Purge, 4000 years ago, was kept in stasis. He was later revived by Master Skooma, 4000 years later. Jookan Baal survived the Order 66 and The Great Jedi Purge lead by Darth Vader. Later, he will emerge from exile and helped Master Luke Skywalker to establish the New Jedi Order.

Kie Dann, a Jedi Knight who also survive the Order 66 and The Great Jedi Purge led by Darth Vader. He went into exile with his wife which he married in secret before the Clone Wars. She bore him 3 sons, Vincent, Edward, and Winston

Luke Skywalker, son of the Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker. His father fell into the dark side and became Darth Vader. Currently, Luke is the Grand Master of the newly establish New Jedi Order.

Vincent Dann, a Jedi Knight who created Jikidan, the new Form VII of lightsaber combat. The best duelist in the New Jedi Order, which rumors to be even better then the current Battle Master Kyle Katarn. Since the death of his wife, he gave up his role as a Jedi. He declared that his son, Vincent Jr. shall not be train as a Jedi.

Darth Onilus, a mysterious Dark Lord of the Sith, who also known as Lord of Empitness. He appeared after Jookan Baal took the Scepter of Ragnos and went into Exile. The New Jedi Order believes he is Jookan Baal who had fallen into the dark side. Still, both doesn’t have any similarity, furthermore, Darth Onilus does not seems to possess the Scepter of Ragnos, which make Jookan Baal as Darth Onilus questionable. Darth Onilus manage to unify the Imperial Remnant to fight against the New Republic.

Edward Dann, the second son of Kie Dann, who is believe to have achieve the Balance of the Force. After he achieves the rank of a Knight, he requested Master Skywalker to be left off the affairs of the Order. He also refused to take a Padawan, but if any student wishes to receive guidance from him, he will gladly assist. He had dedicated his life to study about all aspect of the Force. He focuses more into the Force and the Force itself. He view Force as an absolute, he does not believe in Force differentiation aspect such as Light Side, Dark Side, Unifying Force, and Living Force. The Force is just the Force itself. No one had ever seen him using his lightsaber, and some even believe he doesn’t even carry one.

Winston Dann, the youngest sibling of Dann. He is one of the talented Jedi Knight and a fast learner. He learned the entire Form II Makashi lightsaber combat by only visualizing the battle between Count Dooku and Anakin Skywalker during the Battle of Genosis from a recorded Anakin Skywalker holocron. He even comprehends the principle of the new Form VII Jikidan by only dueling with his brother Master Vincent twice. He only lack of real experience which slow his progress. He even mastered the Unifying Force better his father Kie Dann.

Lee-Yun, a famous bounty hunter, once hired by Darth Vader to hunt down a Jedi known as Vincent Dann. After a few battle occasions, both of them fell in love. They two conceived a child, Vincent Jr. Dann. It seems that she is also a Force sensitive individual, which explains her extraordinary skills on high speed space navigation. She was later trained in the art of Jedi during the New Jedi Order. But she fell into the dark side. She battled with her husband, and finally allowed herself to be killed by her husband. This event leads Vincent Dann into depression and gave up his role as a Jedi.

Vincent Jr. Dann, a Jedi Knight trained by both his uncles Master Edward and Master Winston, and also his grandfather Master Kie Dann. Although his father declared that his son shall not be train as a Jedi, the boy always been inspire by his uncles and grandfather as a Jedi. Later, after Vincent Dann, recover from the depression, he himself thought him the new Form VII Jikidan.

This I hope will be a short story which I can possibly finish it. Again, it sounds like my entire family is involve in this series =p. I think, to allow me to finish it, I shall publish this story without any chronicle order, which I will mention which year is which. This is because I planned my story at random, never in order.

Anyway, pen off for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger speechlessONE said...

oh please.
nobody would read your story anymore, mayb except your lil' brothers.

btw, Ocean 13 also coming out jor. u can gg la. you close this blog already.

good to see ya enjoying your course.
take care. ciao.

-leave your comfort zone-

4:06 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Well, people still have to make movie even no one see it...life still goes on dude ;)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home