Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Review: Chapter I

Thanks for reading my so called memoir. Please leave some comment ya =p. This entry will cover the similarity between the Naruto stories written by Mashashi Kishimoto. I will also translate some word I used which is unfamiliar by the people who never watch Naruto.

Me and Chip were students in APIIT
Jiraiya and Orochimaru were both Sannin from the Village of Leaf

Me and Chip sort of rivalry during Diploma times =p
Jiraiya rivalry against Orochimaru during the Genin times.

APIIT was known as one of the best IT institute
Leaf Village was one of the strongest in Fire Country

Me and Chip are good friends ;)
Jiraiya and Orochimaru are good friends too

Giasens, Ripin, Me, and Chip are from APIIT. Well, JK Stealth also in APIIT but his character is not. Damn, I forgot why I put him as Sasori of the Red Sand.
Rock Lee, Itachi, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru are from Leaf Village. But Sasori is from Sands Village. Maybe I need to ignore some facts from Naruto and change it to fit my memoir =p.

Jiraiya is extremely perverted and he is a novelist, writing adult stories =p
I am perverted as far as my friends perceive =p (Yes I admit). Novelist, yea, I enjoy writing as much as Jiraiya. But I write science fiction and fantasy stories, NOT adult stories…

Orochimaru is a genius back then. He enjoy doing genetic experiment to obtain unnatural powers.
Chip is has vast knowledge about PC and cars. He enjoy overclocking his PC to obtain unnatural performance =p. Later on, “overclocking” his car to obtain the “dark side” performance. =p.

Sai Seng is a programming genius
Rock Lee is a hard working genius

I am sorry but Itachi was chosen by Ripin himself. I dunno wat similarity between him and Itachi =p.

I also forgot other similarity between giasens and Rock Lee. Sorry giasens =p

JK is also has vast knowledge on cars
Sasori is the best puppet master.

Jiraiya left the Leaf Village when he was a Jounin.
Vincent left APIIT after he got his Level 2.


Dictionary

Shinobi = Ninja. I found that Ninja are usually referred to as shinobi instead of ninja. Shinobi was a Japanese word referring the people who employ stealth and assassination around the 8th century. While the word Ninja is used around the World War II. Let just say, Shinobi is old word while Ninja is new word =p.

Leaf Village = Konohagure. If I am right, Konoha means Leaf. Gure (read something like goo-rare) means Village. Because when they say Sunagure, I know Suna means. So I deduct Gure means Village. Also because they were translated in English subtitle.

Konoha= Leaf. I just explained above.

Suna= Sand. Again, it is explained above.

Genin = literally means Low Ninja. It is a ranking of shinobis. So in real sense means Low Rank Ninja

Chuunin = literraly means Middle Ninja. So it will be Middle Ranking Ninja

Jounin = literally means High Ninja = High Ranking Ninja

Sannin = literally means God Ninja = God Ranking Ninja

Well, this concludes the entry. See you again on next chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home