Monday, October 08, 2007

Memoir of an APIITian

Chapter 1: I was a Leaf...

Around March 2002, I have joined the Village of Leaf. In Fire Country, the Leaf shinobi is known the be strongest. By the way, my name is Jiraiya. Today is the 8th of October 2007. 5 years has pass since, the good old days. I am currently reside in the Country of Winter. It has been almost 3 years I left the Fire Country to fulfill my oath.

I remember when I first met Orochimaru. How should I put it…a genius, right, he is a genius, and also an arrogant Bus3rd =p. I never knew who he really is, his real character is shielded by his sarcasm. Back then I enjoy to talk a lot. I enjoy being on the stage and being some pope and making a fool of myself. But Orochimaru, never really liked my attitude. And in retaliation, I myself don’t like him. Although we are genins in the same platoon, but me and him seldom communicates.

I’ve just finished my long term mission today. Although I have not sleep for a long time, I don’t feel like I wanna lay down and sleep. I just decided to write this memoir, reminding me of the good old days.

That time, around December 2002, I remember going to Mid Valley to watch Lord of the Ring with Itachi, Orochimaru, Sasori, Rock Lee, and 1 more Konoha shinobi. By that time, we have become friends. Below is my photo when I was in Mid Valley.

Yea, this is me. I forgot who took my photo back then. I also don’t know why I look like this. It just me. As time pass by, Konohagure has moved to a new location known as TPM.





Somewhere around April or May, we have finally graduated as and proceed to be Chuunin. Here, below is a photo where we all gather in F1 Puchong, celebrating our graduation.


"We are proud shinobi of Team DF0221"

Cast
Jiraiya - Vincent Joey T.
Orochimaru - Chip
Itachi - Ripin Kusuma
Sasori - JK Stealth
Rock Lee - giasens
Leaf Shinobi - Shahdril

2 Comments:

Blogger Shan Shang said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You looked so different!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Am I? Hahaha, those were the times...Good Old Times :p

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home