Sunday, August 05, 2007

F.E.A.R. again

Well, just wanna post a little more of “fear” =p Notice the flame? She is trying to kill me. All I can do is to run away. Note that conventional weapon will do her no harm.

This little girl in red is very mischief. She like to scare you by popping out of a sudden and disappears with a fade sinister laugh. I don't know she is trying to scare me to death or just bored.

This scene is the best. As I have told you from the previous post, my top left indicator detects "Unknown Origin" signals, she might pop out. When I was watching the surveillance camera, I saw one of my missing team mate walk pass the hallway. Then this "fear" slowly rise from the bottom of the screen and the camera went offline. Her head covers the entire screen and the slow rise up from the screen gave me a familiar feeling of "The Ring".

I took the lift. Once the indicator detected her presence, the light in the lift starts flickering and she appears for a split seconds. Within the split second when the light went off, she is gone. I am carrying a very powerful weapon but I cannot do anything.

This one shocked me when she just crawl out like Ju-On at a very high speed and disappears. Damn this "fear".

The left adult is the female hostage I just rescued. The power went off and the lift stopped at 13th floor. I went out to reactivate the power as you can see from the word "activate" on the screen. Went I look at the lift, this "fear" appeared and seems to walks towards the female hostage. The door closed and the power went back online.

Well, thanks for reading this crap. More serious post next time ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home